❗ 𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖞 𝖝 𝕽𝖎𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖗 (𝖔𝖈) ❇

Title: Instant rage.

About: (Ripper is a indoraptor hybrid that was experimented on as a child from the same people who experimented on Whitty.)  One day, Ripper and Whitty got to know each other and even became friends, but Whitty doesn't know about how much of a threat she really is.

Requested: LuciferHigurashi99

~~~~~

I walked down the streets when I heard music. I tried to ignore the music, when I heard that it sounded more familiar? BF's voice?

I chuckled. Of course he's challenging someone to a rap battle. I decided to just check it out to see if he's versing a weakling or not.

I walk to see this bomb person rap battling BF, while BF's girlfriend held a radio. She looked scared as the alleyway had an odd vibe to it.

The bomb guy's eyes were going crazy, almost looking like he was going to explode. He looked sorta familiar?

As they ended, the bomb guy turned back to a more sane form and I entered the scene. "Of course you win again BF." I laughed.

"That's how I do it!" BF smirks and I gave him a high five. The bomb guy seemed really tired and mad. "Woah dude, just chill the fuck out. No one can beat BF for some reason. Anyways, who is this guy? He's cool." I asked.

"Oh he's Whitty. I wanted to vs him since he looked cool, and he's apparently an ex pop star." BF said.

Whitty was bumped out as he sat on the floor collecting his thoughts. "Yo dude, get up." I demanded. He looks up and glares at me. "What do you want?" He says coldly.

"Ouch, someone's not friendly. I get it. My names Ripper! You're Whitty? You seem cool, we should hangout some time." I put my arm out for him, so he can get up. He stood up on his own and dusted himself off. "Whatever. I'm not here to make friends, I need to hide." He says.

"Well hide with me. I guess I'm not the only one hiding from something." I grabbed his arm and we both went to my house.

"You serious? I'm not staying here." Whitty sighed. "Suit yourself. Go get killed out there. I don't give a damn, I just thought you looked cool." I shrugged and sat on my couch to watch a horror movie.

"Fine. I don't have anything I guess." He sat on the couch as well as we both watched the gory movie.

"You like these kinds of movies?" Whitty questioned. I could tell he was uncomfortable. We were still in the middle of the movie. "Yeah, I found them actually interesting, then random teens hooking up." I gagged from the thought of those cringy movies (no hate to those movies 😅).

We watched the rest and I turned off the movie. "Well since that's done, what are you 'hiding' from Whitty." I asked him sarcastically.

"From the greater good. They want me dead because I was made to kill this city." He explained.

"You were made to kill people?! Same! If you couldn't tell, I look monstrous, and these evil doctors abused me for years on end... But you can tell I finally escaped, by brutally murdering all the people who stood in my way. Karma is great, isn't it!" I smiled as I opened a can of pop.

"Uhhhh. Wait evil doctors? I was also experimented on by a bunch of evil people, but escaped because all of them were dead..." Whitty explains.

It went silent as I thougut about the situation. I killed the doctors and almost everyone in the facility. Whitty escaped, because everyone was now dead. "We both came from the same place..." My eyes widen. "I guess we might've?"

I chuckled at the thought. "I guess we do. Guess I misunderstood you a bit. I also had an idea, wanna visit the old facility?" I asked him. "Uhhh n-"

"Great, we're gonna go! You are sleeping on the couch, cus I don't give a fuck!" I smiled as I went to my room.

The next day I woke up Whitty telling him we finally go to the place. "Let's go little shit! You can borrow some clothes in my closet. There must be something basic there for you." I smiled as I go some random food laying in my fridge.

We go out and walked to the old facility where it all started. I thought it was going to be a harmless trip, but I found myself breathibg heavily. The nightmares of being constantly abused and tested on lingered in my head. I felt like turning back, but it was now or never.

"Ripper? Ripper? You okay?" Whitty asked. I flinched and grabbed his arm, almost ripping it off. "Oh uh. Yeah, sorry." I let go and cleared my thoughts.

I walk in feeling off. I didn't like this place. I look around as the smell of rotten flesh lingered in the air. The bodies were gone, but the blood stains of them still stained the walls and floors of the facility.

"Heh, it feels like we're in a horror game~" I teased Whitty. He glared at me and we keep looking around.

I went into one of the rooms and saw it was my room they kept me in. I look around and saw a a clipboard with all my information.

"Obsidian. Who's that?" Whitty asked. I stared blankly at the paper. "Me." I said. I heard a noise and the last thing I know, it were 4 strange guys with guns.

"Target Required." One of the men said. All of a sudden I felt rage. I went into a vicious rampage and killed them as their blood splattered everywhere.

As all their body parts covered the room, I panted from rage as I realized Whitty in the corner of the room, wide eyes.

I felt scared and ran. He might tell on me or even expose where I lived. As I went to the exit, I see Whitty there as he grabbed me.

"FUCK OFF!" I hissed as I was about to scratch him, he grabbed my arms. "Why are you running?" Whitty asked.

"CUS YOU HATE ME. YOU'RE GOING TO RAT ME OUT." I yelled. I was able to let go of his grasp and he grabbed my arm. "I don't Ripper." He said. I could tell he meant it and calmed down.

"How the fuck did yoy get to the exit so fast?" I laughed. He chuckles. "There was a short cut I guess. But seriously, why would you think those things?" Whitty asked.

"Well, I just killed a bunch of people." I chuckled. "I know, but you protected from them. I owe you." Whitty winked at me.

"Wait- Did you just wink wink at me?" I blushed a bit, but brushed it off. "I hate you." I glare at him.

~~~~~

Word Count: 1157

A/n: Sorry if it's bad! I hope you liked it? If you did go vote :P And thanks for 7.5K views!!!!