❇ кαρι χ яєα∂єя ❇

Title: Met you in the Arcade

About: You met Kapi in the Arcade and found out you both have somethings in common and fall in love. (idk lol)

Requested: Totally not me (I just had an idea in mind)

A/n: So, I visited Kapi's wiki page to find some cool facts about him and I made this now. Enjoy!

Kapi's POV

Today was finally a free day! No work! No more selling donuts today, just free time! I wanted to go to the arcade for fun. Since I wanted to play on the ddr (dance dance revolution). I go inside to see people playing the games. I make my way to the ddr to see someone on the machine already. They looked really good at the game, so I watched for a few secounds, after the song was finally over. Time to finally go on it!

"Um hey, I think it's my turn to play on it next!" I tapped on the person. "Oh, sorry! Here go on it." The person steps off of it, but I had an idea. "You know what, you seem really good. Wanna verse?" I asked the person. They smirked and nodded.

"Of course, the person who has the highest score, is the better ddr player." I said. "I know, I know. Lets just verse!" The person seemed really fired up.

After a few songs, the person I was competing with won by one song. "Whatever, I haven't played this game in a while." I scoffed. "Heh, make excuses all you want. I'm better." They smirked. "In your dreams! Anyways, I'm Kapi, nice to meet you." I smiled and pull out my arm out of my hoodi to shake the person's hand.

"I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you too!" Y/n smiled and I already know, this person and I were going to be the bestest of friends.

Y/n's POV

Kapi seemed really interesting. Not only did he kind of looked like a furry (LOL), he was really fun to hang out with. We both competed in many of the arcade games. He won some, and I won some. "It was really fun hanging with you. If you don't mind, can I get your number?" I asked Kapi. He nodded and we both exchanged phones and put each other's phone number's on it.

"See you around Y/n!" Kapi waved goodbye to me, and I wave as well. We both parted ways.

Time skip: 1 week later

"Hey Y/n, can you go to the bakery down the street? I need you to pick up some cupcakes for your little cousin's birthday tomorrow." Your mother asked you. "Oh okay." You got out of the house and go to the bakery.

"Hello, welcome to- Y/n?" Kapi waved at you. "Oh hey Kapi! Been a while since we talked. You work here?" You asked Kapi. "Yeah, need money y'know." He smiled. "Well, my mom ordered some cupcakes here, and i'm here to pick them up."

"Oh, yeah. The cupcakes are here." He placed the cupcakes on the counter. "If you want, I can help bring them since my break is coming in like 5 minutes." He smiled. "Sure! Thank you." You smiled back.

Kapi changed back to his normal clothes and helped you bring the cupcakes to your house. "So what are these Cupcakes for?" Kapi asked. "Oh, they're for my cousin's birthday. It's going to be really boring. If you want, you can come with me." You winked at Kapi. "S-sure..." He laughed nervously.

"Hey mom, I brought the Cupcakes. And a friend." You put the cupcakes on the table and dragged Kapi to your mom. "Oh Hello! Is this your boyfriend?" You and Kapi blush. "NO NO NO! I just met him like a week ego!" You panicked. "Heh, I'm just joking. Well it's nice to meet you Kapi." Your mother smiled. "Hello miss." He waved

"Well, Kapi and I have some hanging out do do! See you later mom!" You waved your mim goodbye. "So, how long is your break?" You ask Kapi.

"Oh, I have to go back in around 5 minutes..." Kapi groans. "I have an idea, would you like to come with me in my cousin's birthday tomorrow? If you're off." Even if you guys met a week ego, you felt very close to Kapi. "Yeah I'm off tomorrow. I can come." You jumped up and down excited that he's coming. "You're awesome Kapi!" You hug him, but realized what you did and blushed. "Yeah, see you tomorrow. I'll be going to your house at around 12pm if that's fine." Kapi walked away.

The next day you got ready for your cousin's birthday. The theme is dragons and you had to dress in red, black and yellow. You made sure to text kapi about it as well. You got ready and made sure to only eat a bit, since there is going to be quite a lot of food at the party. When getting the cupcakes out of the fridge, you heard a knock at the door, "I'll get it!" You yelled before your parents could get it. You open it to see Kapi.

"Hey Kapi! Come in." You pull in Kapi. "Heh, Hello Y/n." Kapi was dressed up for the party. He wore a red and black hoodie. "Wow, you really dressed up." You laughed at him. "It's not my fault I don't have that much dragon-y stuff okay!" He yelled at you. "What's all the yelling?" Your dad came down to see what was going on. "Oh hey dad, this is Kapi. My friend I told you about." You said to your dad. "Nice to meet you Kapi, I'm Y/n's dad. Now you 2 can hold the cupcakes when I drive to your cousin's house." Your dad went outside with the car keys.

"Sorry for letting you hold the cupcakes... I promise we'll have some fun when we get there." You apologize to Kapi as he carries the cupcakes with you to the car. "Ehhhh, it's not the best, but I don't really care ." He shrugged. The both of you sat in the car and drove to your cousin's house. You got there and put the cupcakes on the table with all the food. The house was covered in dragons.

"Happy Birthday [insert cousin's name]!" You hugged your cousin and ruffled with their hair. "Hey! Don't ruin my hair Y/n!" He tried to fix his hair and all you could do is laugh. "So that's your cousin?" Kapi whispered in your ear. "Yeah." You whispered back. You looked around to see what to do first. "Wanna eat first before we do anything?" Kapi nods and you both head to the table with all the food

The party wasn't that bad, but since the party was mostly for kids, you and Kapi mostly talked with each other, since you didn't really want to play 'dragon tag' with the other kids.

"Hey, I have an Idea." Kapi whispered into your ear while you ate a cupcake. "What's your idea?" You whispered back. "We can go to the arcade. It's not that far from here." He whispers back. You smiled at the idea, but you knew that if your parents caught you leavingthe party, they would bring you right back.

"I like it, but I can't. My parents are going to question where I am." You frowned. "We can just go upstairs and pretend we're praying video games, and just go to the arcade for like 10 minutes and come back." Kapi whispered. You thought it was a bad idea, but you guys did it anyway.

You did as planned and snuck out the window and ran to the arcade. "Remember when we first met here. I'm glad I met you." Kapi smiled at you, making you blush. "Yeah, I remember beating you on it!" You stuck your tongue out.

"Pfft, that's because I haven't played in a while. I've been playing a lot now and I challenge you to a ddr off. The person who wins has to dare the loser to something. Deal?" Kapi smirked. "Deal." You shook his hand.

The 2 of you vs each other, but sadly he won. "I guess you were right about practicing. Now what do you dare me to do-" Out of no where Kapi gave you a peck on the lips and smiled. "There! I dared you to stand still, so I can kiss you..." Kapi blushed.

You turned red from what he did. "Wait, does that mean you-!?"

"Yes, Y/n. I like you." Kapi blushed. He felt nervous, since he didn't know if you liked him back.

"I like you too Kapi!" You gave him a big hug.

In the end, your parents still found out that you snuck out and you were grounded for a week. But hey! You got yourself a boyfriend.

~~~~~~~

A/n: Haha Kapi furri.

AND DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A VOTE IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER!

Word count: 1511