❗ Sҽɳραι x Bυʅʅιҽԃ Rҽαԃҽɾ ❇

Title: Crushing on the popular guy.

About: You've been crushing on senpai, and he finally starts noticing you.

Requested: A friend :)

A/N: If you are confused on why there's 2 signs in the title for this oneshot, it means it's both angst and fluff I guess. Also ⚠️Warning: theres swearing, and bullying!⚠️

Y/N's POV

You've been in Senpai's class for 2 years in a row. This year was your 2nd year with him, and you started to catch feelings for him. Too bad, he never really notices you, nor have you tried to talk to him. You were to shy to even make eye contact with him. All you can do is stare from a far.

"Today class, I will assign you guys a project. It will be due in 3 weeks and you'll be doing this with a partner." The teacher explained. "I wanna be with Senapi this time." Some girls whispered to each other, but I could hear. "And to make note, I'LL be chosing your guys's partner." Everyone groans. "I know, but I can't trust you guys to be with your friends. I already made the partners last night." The teacher said. "Okay so r/n with r/n, r/n with r/n..." The teacher kept saying names students go to their assigned partner. Then you finally heard your name. "Y/n with Senpai.

Everyone looked at you and Senpai. You felt very uncomfortable with the eyes and felt your cheeks heat up when you see Senpai staring at you. You look down. 'Is this true? Is this really happening?'

"Hello y/n, it's a pleasure to be your partner." He grabbed your hand and kissed it. "Uhhh..." You were blushing and you took your hand away. "S-so lets s-start on the p-project!" You manage to say. "Okay, I'll ask the teacher if we can work in the halls." He walked away to ask the teacher. You sat in your desk dumbfounded. Your crush kissed your hand and remembers your name!

"The teacher said yes. You can bring your stuff to the desk outside." Senpai took your notebook and pencils and brought them in the hall. You 2 talk about the project and how you guys want to present. When lost in talking with him, you hear the bell.

"Hey y/n, i'll give you my number so we can still talk about the project. If you qant, you can come over my house so we can both work on it." He smiles at you making you blush. "Yeah! That sounds good, and here's m-my number!" You ripped a pice of paper, wrote your number and gave it to Senpai. "Thank you, I'll stay in contact. Well goodbye for now." He packed his stuff and waved at you goodbye. You stare at him while he goes futher and futher away.

"Look dork, I know you like Senpai, but guess what, you can't have him, he's way put of you league!" Your bully teasingly pushed your head. R/n has been bullying you for a few months now. She didn't really physically bully, but she did mentally bully you without anyone looking. Her bullying made you insecure about yourself. "Leave me alone r/n." You say to her. "Whatever. I'm just saying facts, do you think Senpai can like an ugly fatass like you!" She laughs and walks away. You felt like crying. You ran to the nearest girl's washroom and looked at the mirror and washed your crying face.

'No one likes you.' 'You're a nobody' 'you're an ugly fatass.' Those words ringed in your head as tears streamed down your face. "You're so sensitive..." you say to yourself. You're greatful that no one entered the washroom while you were having a break down. But your face was writing in "I just cried" on it, with the puffy eyes. You quickly ran through the hallway, not seeing where you're going, when you bumped into someone.

"I-I'm so s-sorry!" You apologized then looked up to see Senpai. "It's okay. Wait, are you okay y/n. It looks like you just cried?" You grew nervous. You didn't want Senapi to know why you were crying. You tried making an excuse. "W-Well I- You see. I s-saw a sad v-video! Yeah. I'm just r-really s-sensitive!" You pushed him away and tried to walk away as fast as you can, but he grabbed your arm. "Y/n, you're a really bad lair." You turned around to see him having a serious face. Like he was actually worried. "L-Look senpai. I'm fine." You smiled, but it was fake. "Y'know what y/n, how about you eat with me for lunch? There's a nice cafe 5 mins away from here." He smiled at you. Your eyes lit up. Senpai just asked you do go to a cafe!

You and him walked to the cafe. "So what do you want to order?" You looked at the menu to see many options. "I'll take the f/d (Your favorite drink) and a cupcake." You say to the cashier. "I'll order a (Insert random order, because I'm wayy to lazy.)." You took out your wallet to pay, but Senpai stopped you. He paid instead. "You didn't have to do that Senpai. I couldv'e paid myself." You say to him. "Nonsense, I asked you to come here, I pay." He winked at you making you blush a bit.

You both ate in the cafe, having random conversation. You felt like it was a dream. Talking to your crush. But of course, it had to end, because of classes. For the rest of the 3 weeks, you spend more and more time with Senpai. You started to know him better, and the same goes to Senapi.

But of course, when the day came to present the project, all of it sorta came to an end. He would talk to you from time to time, but no more going to his house for the project, or talking at lunch for the project. You thought he liked you as well, to bad it was only for the project. You got an A+ on it!

You sat outside on the field when you see someone coming up to you. "Hey nerd, thought Senpai would be around. Since you always hung out with him." Your bully looked down at you. "No, he might be at the cafe or somewhere around the school." You answered her. "I forgot! Senpai only hung out with you just for the project! Damn, you're such a loner!" The bully laughed and kicked you, getting a bruise on your arm. Your bully then pulled your shirt to face them. "Look y/n, Senpai would never ever in his life think of being friends with you. The only reason why he hung out with you is to just get a good grade!" Your bully let go of your shirt. You were on the brink of tears. "Did you walk all the way here just to say that! I'm tired of you bullying me! What do you get from your bullying huh! Does it please you to put people down, even though your a rat yourself!" You yelled at your bully. They were shocked. You could even see the guiltiness in their eyes. You took your lunch and ran off.

At that point, you were crying. All you wanted to do is reach the nearest restroom and wipe your tears, when youy bumb into someone. "Eh! I'm s-so sorry!" You look up to see it was Senpai. "S-Senpai! I'm s-sorry! Please, excuse me!" You hoped he didn't see your tears, but he did. "Y/n, why are you crying?" He grabbed you and held you, forcing you to face him. "It's nothing! Don't force yourself to hear my small problems!" You wiped your tears. "No Y/n, I want to help you-" You interuptted him. "Look, I told you! Don't lie to me. You don't like me. Your just forcing yourself to help me so you can seem like a nice person!" You cried and pushed him. He was shocked.

You ran to one of the empty club rooms to eat. You ate your food while your tears made your vison blurry. "Y/n, I know you want me to leave you alone, but I can't stand you crying." Senpai was at the door. "Do you really want to know! Fine! I like you Senpai! And for the first time in my life, you actually started hanging out with me! But it was all for the project! No one likes hanging out with me! I'm just a dumbass loner that no one likes!" You cried. Senpai went up to you and hugged you. You felt relaxed, and cried on his chest.

"S-sorry for crying on your clothes!" You took a napkin in your pocket and wiped his uniform. "Y/n. I like you too." You look up. "Wait did you just say you liked me? Or did I misheard?" You looked at him shocked. All of a sudden he kissed you on the lips. "Does that answer your question m'lady." He winked at you, making you blush.

You hugged him tight and he accepted the hug. "Now tell me Y/n, why do you think of yourself so negativly. You're perfect in my eyes." He wiped the rest of your tears away. "I have a bully who likes as well, and likes to put me down..." You weakly smiled. "... Who is this bitch." Senpai looked at you all serious. "Woah Senpai! It's fine! Besides, I'm already happy." You hugged him. "Fine, but you have to tell me sooner or later."

~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Wow we! I just made a Senpai x reader. Also thank you for 700 reads! Also if you have a story idea, make sure to comment on the request page if you want! Cus i'm bored af lol.

Word count: 1673