❇ 𝒯𝒶𝒷𝒾 𝓍 𝐻𝒶𝓇𝓋𝑒𝓎 (𝑜𝒸) ❇

Title: I picture you with me.

About: Harvey was caught attempting to draw Tabi, and became friends.

Requested: Torrilisperson

~~~~~~~

I sat in the park trying to find inspiration. I start sketching random things. Some dogs I saw, the scenery, and some people. When looking around I saw a guy who looked interesting.

His head was a skull, wearing a jacket and some black pants. As I kept staring at him and back at my paper, at one point he disappeared. "That's a cool drawing." I heard behind me, kinda scaring me.

It was the person that I was drawing. "Oh thanks! Uh sorry for drawing you, I just like drawing." I apologized. "Eh, it's fine. I just thought you staring at me was weird. But then I saw you drawing, so it couldn't hurt but see what you were drawing." The guy said.

"Oh heh, sorry for staring at you..." I nervously laugh. "Don't care. My names Tabi." He said. "Oh, my name is Harvey!

"Nice, could you teach me how to draw? You seem cool." Tabi said. I nod in excitement.

As I tried to teach him to draw, it was 5pm and getting a bit dark. "Wow, it's already been an hour." I laugh. "Yeah. Well it was cool to see you, but I have to go now." Tabi walks away. "Wait- I want to know your number..." Tabi was already to far gone. I was about to close my sketch book when I saw a bunch of numbers on one of Tabi's sketches.

"His number..." I laughed at myself. He wrote his number in my sketch book.

I went back home and fell asleep. Decided to text the number.

Tabi :)

Harvey:
Helloo
I'm Harvey
The person that you met in the park?
You sorta wrote me a number on my sketch book.
So i'll assume that it was yours?

Tabi:
Yea
Glad you got my number
Im busy right now
i'll text you later

Harvey:
Oh okay
Well bye

~~~~~~

I put down my phone and did some stuff. As it hit night, I decided to sleep. Suddenly in the middle of the night I heard a buzz from my phone.

I questioned why I heard just a tiny buzz, but my curiosity got the best of me and decided to check who it was.

I groaned from the brightness of my phone. "A text from Tabi? At 4am?" I questioned. I opened his text.

Tabi :)

Tabi:
Hey sorry for the late text

Harvey:
It's fine
But why?
Why text now???

Tabi:
Sorta got myself into trouble.
Thought that texting you will calm me

Harvey:
Didn't know you were the troublemaker
What did you do?

Tabi:
I'll trust you i guess
Just don't tell anyone
I tried to kill my ex

Harvey:
WTF??????

Tabi:
I had a grudge
AND THEY RUINED MY LIFE
NOW I HAVE THIS INVISIBLE BODY
I HATE MY BODY

Harvey:
Oh
I feel sorry for you
But I think your body is cool
NOT IN THAT WAY!!!!!!

Tabi:
Whatever.
Wanna go to the park again?
I still want to know some drawing tips from you.

Harvey:
Omg sure!
At around 3pm?

Tabi:
Sure

~~~~~

I smile at the texts and put my phone away. I can't believe I made friends with a guy who tried to kill his ex. He is strange.

The next at 3pm I bring my sketchbook and 2 pencils. I see Tabi on the bench and decided to sit beside him. "Hello. Mind if I sit here?" I smile at Tabi.

"Oh hey Harvey. Of course." Tabi said. As I sat beside him I opened my sketchbook and drew with Tabi.

He told me about himself and I got to know him better. Over the past month, we both sketched in the park. I saw him improve everyday and I slowly fell inlove with his personality.

"I think you're a better artist than me... heh." I chuckle as he showed me one of his drawings.

"Ehh, your better. And your imagination is better than mine. I can't find inspiration." He says.

"But look how much you improved! This was your first drawing!" I flipped to the first sketchbook he drew in and showed him the drawing. "You drew a very cool rat." I chuckled at his first drawing.

"That's supposed to be a cat." He glared at me, making me almost burst into laughter. "Pffft! I-I'm sorry!" I couldn't hold in my laughter. He seemed really bummed out.

"Whatever." Tabi and I look at each other before we broke eye contact and stared right at our papers.

"There." He handed me his sketchbook and I stared at what he drew. It was a drawing of me and Him. I blushed at it. "You drew a picture of me and you? It's really nice." I complimented his drawing.

"Thanks. You could say I picture the 2 of us together...?" He awkwardly said. I blushed at the horrible pickup line. "Did you just try to say a pickup line? To me?" I said.

"Yea. I liked you for a while. And since you drew me when we first met, I drew you." He chuckles. I gave him a big hug.

"I like you too Tabi!"

~~~~~~

Word Count: 875

A/n: Sorry for taking so long. I went camping and I lost all my motivation. Anyways, if you like it, leave a vote? Byee