❗𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕖! 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕡𝕒𝕚 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣❗

Title: I love you for you <3

About: You're friends with Senpai and found out that he's insecure about trying to get a partner (you'll get it once you read).

Requested: DimensionStories

~~~~~

You and Senpai have been friends since the start of highschool. You liked him for years now, but kept it a secret from everyone. You knew Senpai like the back of your hand. He flirts with random girls, a teacher's favourite, is super cocky about himself and pretty much an enemy to almost every guy.

"Hey Senpai, why don't you have a girlfriend/boyfriend yet?" You asked him. He chuckles. "Why? Would yoy like to be mine?" He winks making you blush. "Ew no. I'm asking since you have people drooling over you, but you're not dating anyone yet." Senpai just chuckles and smiles at you. "They're just no good enough for me." He smirks. I slap his pretty face and smile back. "No, you're mot good enough." I laugh.

"You're just jealous Y/n. Always know that you're good enough for me~" He smirks. "Wipe that smirk off your face. Class is gonna start." I laugh. He's charming, but I really want to slap the cocky-ness out of his body.

It was after school and while walking out you heard some talking. You were curious and decided to following the voices. "I like you Senpai. Please date me!" A random girl confessed to him. You felt a bit jealous, hoping that Senpai wouldn't accpet the confession. "Sweetie, I am sorry to break it to you but I don't really know you. So I would have to decline." Senpai then lifted the chin of the girl. "But you are a sweet girl who needs a better guy than me." He lets go and walks away, leaving the girl confused, not heart broken. You went up to Senpai and decided to ask what was all of that.

"Senpai? What was that about?" You asked him. "Oh you were stalking me I see?" He smirks. "Shut up. Just tell me." I said. "Fine, I don't like rejecting girls like that. I get confessions all the time, so I just say that."

"Wow, but when will be the day when you would accept someone's confession?" You asked him. "When I know they'll like me for me..." He said. You were surprised. "heh, that makes sense... So wanna walk home together?" I asked him. "You really like me huh." He smirks and you softly punch him on the shoulder. "Don't be weird about it, or else i'll walk by myself" Senpai just laughs and walked with you.

"Are you scared of dating someone?" You asked him. "I'll only tell you this, but yeah." Senpai nervously laughed. "Why? You're perfect?" You asked. "Oh am I?" He laughs and you smack him. "Just answer the question!"

"Well people only like me for my looks. Not for who I am. No one tries to get to know me." Senpai sighs. You've never really seen Senpai this sad.

"Oh heh. I'm sorry for that..." You nervously chuckled. The both of us said bye and head home.

The next day was any other school day. You have classes and lunch with Senpai. "Hey Senpai! What's wrong?" You asked him. He seemed sad?

"Oh hey Y/n. Nothing. Just things on my mind." He sighed. "How was your day?" He smirks.

"Please don't do that. And it was fine." You said. "School is almost over, which is great! No more homework and stuff." You said. In your mind, you felt sad. School was the only time you hang out with Senpai so much. You never really contacted him outside of school since you were too scared of asking him.

"Yeah, but that would mean I can't see you that much anymore..." He frowns. You had a crazy idea to end the summer. Confessing to him. You tried your best putting the idea to the side, but you had nothing to loose.

After lunch you and Senpai went to your guy's lockers. Your locker was a few lockers away from his. You heard a paper fall on the ground and check to see Senpai holding a letter. A love letter.

"Ooooh, another confession~?" You said curiously. You saw Senpai's face and he looked like he was frowning. "What's wrong Senpai? You get love letters all the time right?" You asked.

"That's the problem..." he shut his locker and walked away. "Where you going? Class is going to start in like 10 minutes!" You yell at him.

"I know, but I have to see this person's confession." He sighs. "You... don't have to." You sighed as he was already gone.

~senpai's POV~

"Sorry to say this, but I don't like you back. I hope you find a guy that can feel the same way as you." I walked away from the girl as she grabbed my arm.

"Please Senpai! I like you, if you give me a chance-" i pulled my arm away "You only like me for my looks. I don't even know you." I said coldly and walked away.

I walked to class feeling horrible. I can't stand getting these confessions. I know i'm the pretty boy, but breaking girls hearts isn't really my thing. I just want someone that can like me for me, but instead I get a girl fangirling over me...

It is the last day of school and I check my locker. My last love letter of the day. I read the love ready that was given to me.

Dear Senpai,

Please meet me in the back of the school where all of your fan girls would confess to you. I know this is some stupid love letter that wont make an impact on your life, but I just need to telm you this in person.

-someone you know :/

Huh weird? This isn't what I usually see in a love letter? I walk to the spot where I usually go when someone confesses. "Hello? Someone wanted to meet me here?" I yell.

"Hello Senpai..." I heard a voice behind me. I turn around to see Y/n. "Oh hey Y/n. What are you doing here here-" I pause.

"Yes Senpai. I didn't know when I wanted to say this, but I like you. I did for years and I couldn't say anything. All I could do was be a friend to you." They smiled.

I went up to them and hugged them. "You're not joking right? You like me?" I put my hands on their shoulders. "You like me for me right? You aren't liking me because of my looks or-"

Y/n kissed me on the cheek and smiled. "You have a rock as a brain! Of course I like you for you! You don't need to hide the fact that you're insecure about people not liking you for you." Y/n gave me a big hug.

"I didn't say I liked you." I joked around. "Wait, so you actually don't like me... I'm sorry, I'm gonna go-" Y/n was about to cry when I grabbed her arm.

"I love you Y/n!" I said. They smacked me on the shoulder. "YOU WANNABE JUSTIN BIEBER! I WAS ABOUT TO CRY DUMBO!" Y/n yelled at me. I smiled.

~~~~~~

Word Count: 1219

A/n: I have too much requests!!! Ahhhhh! Also thanks for the reads guys! Leave a vote if you like, and have a great day!