❇ ᴘɪᴄᴏ x ᴋɪᴋɪ (oc) ❇

Title: A confession!

About: Kiki plans to confess to Pico about her developing feelings for him. Read to find out what happens!

Requested: LeeleeTheEddhead

~~~

We all decided to go out for breakfast in this restaurant. I ate my food and everyone talked.

I sat there nervously. Ever since I made friends with Pico, I started developing feelings for him. I decided I wanted to confess to him someday. Today was that day.

I planned out how to confess to him, with the help of my friends Trex, Aliyah, GF, BF and even Darnell.

I checked the time on my phone to see it's 10am and it was time for the plan to start.

I looked over to Trex. Trex nodded and tapped Aliyah on the shoulder. "Uhh, me and Aliyah are finished. Pico can you drive us back at my house?" Trex smiled.

"Uhh Sure." Pico agreed and got his car keys from his pockets.

"Bye guys! Also Pico. Can you meet us in the park once your done dropping them off?" GF asked.

"Uh why? What are we going to do there?" Pico asked.

"Uhhh-" GF tried to think of an excuse.

"Cmon Pico. It's spring, so it's a great day to have a walk!" BF covered for GF.

I sighed in relief. "Yeah Pico." I smiled.

"Okay. I'll see you guys later." Pico waved goodbye and left.

Once we saw them drive off we went to step 2. "Let's go!" GF yelled and grabbed me. She lead me to the washroom. "We have 20 minutes to get ready for your confession! It's going to be the best."

"Uh are you sure." I felt a bit unsure about this.

"Yes! I brought an outfit for you. Try it on." She looked through her purse and gave me a stripped black and white shirt and a black skirt.

I sighed. "Thanks..." I'm not really a fan of skirts, but at the same time we only had under 20 minutes left of time.

I dressed up and saw myself in the mirror. I didn't look half bad.

"I'm just going to put some light makeup on you okay? If you're not confortable with it, just tell me." GF smiled.

She just put some eyeliner, a bit of blush and some lip gloss. We left the washroom and then outside.

"Hurry get in the car!" GF said. We rushed in and I was in the back with Darnell.

I was sorta hyperventalating. I didn't feel sure about confessing anymore. I suddenly feel a hand on my back.

"Chill out Kiki. Pico's going to accept your feelings." Darnell almost knew what I was thinking.

"You can't be so sure!" I frowned.

"Look Kiki. It's better to do it than never found out. Pico acts different around you and I'm pretty sure he really likes you. So I'm sure." Darnell looked at me dead in my eyes.

I sighed. "I can do this!" I smiled.

We reached the park and I walked over to the water fountain in the middle of the park. I look around nervously, trying to keep my cool.

I looked at GF, BF and Darnell's direction and see GF pointing her camera at me from a far and BF waving at me.

I glared at them and suddenly I heard footsteps in front of me. I see Pico walking towards me. I stood up straight.

"Hey Kiki. You look nice." Pico complimented my look. I smiled.

"Thanks..." I chuckled.

"Where's everyone? I thought we were going to go on this 'walk'" Pico rolled his eyes.

I took a deep breath in. "Pico, there's been something on my mind these couple of days. I feel like it's time for me to say it." I started to ramble a bit. "So we've known each other for a while now, and I wanted to day say that I really like you. Like, like like you." I smiled at him.

Pico stood there a bit shocked. I wanted to hear a response from him.

He hugged me and I froze. "I really like you as well Kiki." Pico looked at my eyes. The gal between our faces closed at I felt my lips touched his.

I stood there stund. I kissed back and a few seconds later we parted lips.

I blushed a bit from the sudden affection. "I guess we're dating..."

~~~

Word Count: 730

A/n: First request done! Sorry if it's bad, it's been a while since I did a request from someone haha. Anyways have a good day! Also if there's any spelling errors, I am sorry.