❗ ᑭIᑕO ᙭ ᕼEᗩᖇTᗷᖇOKEᑎ ᖇEᗩᗪEᖇ ❗

Title: Rejected.

About: You confessed to your crush, but they rejected you. Pico, your best friend saw how the broke up effected you and decided to do something about it. Also, school au!

Requested: By me (Got bored, so I made this)

~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

You hold your ripped up love letter in your hand. You feel like crying your eyes out. "Look Y/n, you're not my type. Now put your lame ass love letter in the trash. Reading it made me sick." Your crush said to you as they walked away. You stand their in shocked. Not only did you see a new side of your crush, but they just rejected you right there. Leaving you heartbroken.

"WHY DID I EVER FALL IN LOVE WITH THAT PRICK!" You cried, while violently throwing your love letter on the ground, and stepping on it. "Woah Y/n, what happened? Did Mr. Perfect reject you?" You heard Pico's voice behind you. "They rejected me. And insulted me in the process..." You look down, feeling empty. "Pffft, Mr. Perfect isn't actually perfect. HAHAHAHA-" Pico was laughing, but realised that you looked sad. "U-um, hey. Sorry for laughing, I wasn't laughing at you, I was just-" You interuptted Pico. "I don't care Pico! I hate everything! I hate everyone!" You cried and ran away. Wanting to escape school and cry in bed.

You opened the door to your house. "Hey Y/n, your food is on the table-" You ran past your mom and slammed the door. You proceeded to jump on your bed and cry.

"Look Y/n, you don't have the right to ignore me and slam your door while I'm talking!" Your mother barged into your room. "S-Sorry Mom, I don't feel like eating, I just want to sleep..." You cried into your pillow. "Y/n. What's wrong. If your getting bullied, I will rant about it in the school." Your mom sat on your bed next to you.

"I know I'm not suppose to get a boyfriend/girlfriend now, but I decided to confess to my crush. And ended up getting rejected..." You confessed to your mom. "Well, I'm glad you know. But as I said to you again and again. You're to young to be getting into relationships! You need to focus on your grades. But I do feel sorry about your little rejection. I'm sure you can go text your friends about your rejection." Your mom kissed you on the head and walked out your room. "ALSO MAKE SURE TO GO DOWN AND EAT!" You chuckled at your mom.

The Next day

You felt horrible. You didn't get enough sleep. You felt super tired and sad. Amd the words that your ex-crush said to you stuck to you and kept ringing in your head.

"Y/n! You looked behind you to see Darnell, Nene and Pico. "Oh, hey guys." You said, and the could tell you weren't yourself. "You okay Y/n? I mean I know it's hard to-" "Darnell! I-I'm fine. Please don't remind me." You walked away to your class, making the others feel even more worried.

After schoo; you were walking home when you hear someone calling your name. "Y/n! Y/n!" You like behind to see Pico. "Oh hey Pico." You waved at him and gave him a weak smile. "What do you want?" You asked him. Pico was huffing and panting from running to you. "You, me. Date on Saturday." He ordered. You blushed at what he said. "A-a date?" "Yea, I'll go to your house at 2." He walked away, not giving you time to say anything about, but you knew Pico didn't want you to respond.

Time skip: Saturday

You were chilling on your bed, when you heard a doorbell. You didn't bother checking, since your mom was downstairs. "Y/N! SOMEONE IS HERE FOR YOU!" Your mother yelled. You were confused, but you suddenly remembered. Pico was suppose to pick you up. "OKAY!" You yelled back, and started panicking on what to wear.