🌶 TαႦι x Vσxσɾ (σƈ) 🌶

Title: Little heated 👀

About: Voxor and Tabi hang out, until somethings get a little heated.

Requested: The_Whittiest_simp

A/n: This contains lime (hehe). Also this is someone's oc, you can replace the name with Y/n. Also this will be a short.

~~~~~~

(Voxar's POV)

After me and Tabi started dating (leaving off from the last chapter) we started hanging out more. Sometimes we invite each other to our houses just to cuddle.

"This movie sucks." Tabi said. Me and Tabi are just cuddle on the couch while watching a movie. "Be quiet and just watch." I said.

The 2 of us just cuddle and watch the movie. We cuddled for around an hour until I spoke.

"I love doing this with you, but it can get boring..." I whine. Tabi chuckled and kissed you on the forehead. "What do you have in mind."  Tabi asked. I blush. Is he impling something? I smirk. "What do you have in mind?"

Tabi pinned me to the couch. Tabi was now on top on me. "This was what I had in mind~" Tabi said in his normal russian accent that made me have have butterflies. "Uhhhh" I can't process what was happening.

Tabi then kissed me. We were making out, him still on me. The kiss was heated, and it was driving me a bit crazy.

Tabi parted lips with me, and I was a bit confused. Without warning, he started kissing my neck, leaving hickies on my neck. I moaned at the sudden touch and covered my mouth.

"Uh..." I said. We just paused looked at each other. I was a bit embarrassed. "Look I'm sorry-"

"I wanna hear that from you again..." Tabi whispered in my ear. I blushed hearing that. Before sucking on my neck again, he paused. "Am I allowed to proceed?"

(Remember, consent is key!)

I nod and he proceeds to kiss my neck. And we [insert what ever you guys wanted to do, because I don't want to write smut!]

We were done and feel both cuddled and fell asleep.

(Bonus:)

I woke up tired. I decide to go to the washroom, since i felt like a mess. "WHAT?!"

Tabi came rushing into the washroom. "What? Oh." He looked at your neck to see a bunch of hickies. "I love you Tabi, BUT I CAN'T GO IN PUBLIC LIKE THIS!" I yelled. There was no way I can cover these.

"Heh, but now people now that your taken." Tabi leaves the bathroom.

~~~~~~~

Word Count: 418

A/n: sorry for the short chapter. Also idk how Tabi kisses people. His skull is confusing and stuff, just don't complain. Anyways thanks for the 5k reads!!!!!! Love ya guys! And it's my birthday 🎂 (14th Aug)