❇ 𝓡𝓾𝓿 𝔁 𝓯𝓮𝓶 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻 ❇

Title: Swimming Gone Wrong

About: (This story is based of Aphmau's series when she went to the resort!) Sarvente, Ruv, Y/n and others decide for the summer that they should go to this new resort.

Requested: Me. Again (I like Ruv)

Y/n's POV:

"There's a new resort that opened for the summer!" Sarvente smiled. "Next week we should go there with the others! Doesn't that sound like a great idea y/n?" "Yeah, it does seem like a great idea." You agreed and looked at Ruv. "And your coming with us." "I know." Ruv rolled his eyes and stared back at the book he was reading.

"So Sarvente, what's in this resort?" You asked. "Well there's a beach, a nice mall, a water park, many pools and a church I wanna visit. Of course there's more." You grew nervous hearing 'beach' & 'pools.' You weren't really a good swimmer. You would usually sit in the hot tub or chill on the sand, instead of swimming, since you were never taught how to swim, and never bothered to learn how to. You would usually just said "I don't feel like swimming" or say "I just ate" as an excuse to not swim, but since your staying at this resort for a while, you didn't know what excuses you could make.

"So who are we inviting?" You asked to get swimming off your mind. "Well I was planning to ask bf, gf and her family if they want to, Carol and her bf. Maybe I can ask them to invite some of their friends. But I know it's going to be super fun!" She smiles.

Time skip...

The day was the day you went to the resort. You had to travel through ship to the island. When you guys arrived, it looked beautiful. The hotel was huge, you could see the beautiful beaches and slides and there was an area of shops, stores, resturants and spas.

"The island looks beautiful." Carol said. The people that came were Carol, Whitty, Hex, Bf, Gf and her family, Pico, Nene and Darnell. Of course, Ruv, Sarvente and you came as well. "Lets go to our hotel first." Servente said and all of them booked a room in the hotel. You, Ruv and Sarvente booked a room that had 3 rooms, a kitchen, a living room and a balcony. "Wow this place is super nice!" You jumped up and down and explored the room. "I'm taking this room!" You jumped on the bed and laid there. "You act like a child." Ruv said. "But I guess you're right. This place is cool." "Well you 2 put your stuff away and get ready, were going to meet everyone at the town center." Servente ordered. Ruv got out of your room and took the last room left. You got ready as well and wore a cute dinosaur bucket hat, a black off shoulder shirt, and a white skirt up to your knees (if you don't like the outfit, imagine yourself wearing something else).

You got out of your room and saw Sarvente wearing a pick jump suit and a sun hat. "Well you look pretty Sarvente." You smiled at her. "Thank you! Hurry up Ruv!" Sarvente knocked on Ruv's door. "Okay okay." He walked out. He was wearing black shorts, a white button up shirt and his iconic hat. "Lets go!"

All of you walk to the town and saw many interesting stores, like the ice cream shop, and the candy store. "Hey guys!" Gf waved at us. She was wearing different red dress and sunglasses. She was also with Bf, and he was just wearing some blue shorts with a white t-shirt. "Where the others?" You asked. "Oh well, Pico and his friends are  exploring, my dad and mom are still getting ready and Hex, Carol, and Whitty are at the beach." "Well I wanna go shopping, and your coming with me y/n" Sarvente grabbed your arm and started dragging you to go shopping, leaving Ruv behind.

"What should we buy?" Servente dragged you to a store that looks like a suvenir shop. "Hey Sarvente? Is it okay if I go with the others? I don't feel like shopping now.." "Sure! If you do change your mind, just call me!" You walk out of the store, and look around feeling lost.