❇ 𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕩 𝕋𝕖𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕖 (𝕠𝕔) ❇

Title: Mission failed successfully

About: Agent Anders was suppose to kill Teevee, but he failed. Instead, they became friends.

Requested: Microwaved_Egg

~~~

"Your mission is to kill this." A guy held a picture of Teevee in front of Agent Anders.

"A robot? Easy." He said as he loaded his gun in hand.

"I'll pay you a lot. And we just found his location. Apparently he is found in a forest alone. Quite stupid of a robot." The guy chuckled.

"Okay. I'll be back." Anders nodded and left. He was confused why he had to kill a simple small robot.

Anders made his way to the forest that Teevee was in. He saw a lost robot, who had a tv like head and casual clothing. Anders hid behind a tree and aim his gun right for the robot's head.

He shot, but nothing happened. He looked blankly at robot. He shot again, and this time it was clear that the bullet just deflected.

Anders aimed for the robot's chest and nothing happened again, except the bullet was in the robot's light yellow jacket.

Anders sighed and decided to go up to the robot. He was about to hurt Teevee, when Teevee turned around.

"Hey I'm lost, could you show me the way out?" He asked, not knowing the guy in front of him is trying to murder him.

Anders looked at him hesitant. He stared at Teevee's screen/face to see he had a cute emotion icon on his face. Teevee's face just looked cutely curious.

"Yeah, I'll show you." Agent Anders sighed as he hid his gun in his pocket.

They were both walking out of the forest, following the path. "Something happened! I heard some loud bangs, and I was scared since it sounded like gunshots!" Teevee mentioned.

Anders nodded, knowing that it was him that caused those. "Do you know about your, um- abilities?" He asked.

"What abilities? Well I'm a robot. Is that a ability?" Teevee shrugged.

Anders sighed. "Nevermind."

They made it out of the forest and Anders felt something metal around him. He looked down to see Teevee hugging him.

"You saved my life! I thougut I would be stuck in that forest forever!" Teevee had a happy icon on his screen. Anders couldn't help but make a small smile.

"No problem." He didn't know what to do and just patted Teevee on the head.

"We should be friends! I find you really mysterious and cool with your clothing!" Teevee complimented Anders.

Anders smiled a little. "Thanks. And I find you interesting. I guess we can be friends." He said.

"Yay a new friend!" Teevee smiled. "I have to go now, but maybe I'll see you around." Teeve waved goodbye as he walked off.

"Goodbye." Anders said. He walked the other direction and felt confused with the situation.

He pulled out his phone and dialed the person who ordered him to destroy Teevee.

"Hello Agent Anders? Did you kill him like I told you to." The guy asked.

"Unfortunately I did not. And I don't need your money anymore. I don't know why you need to kill this innocent robot, but the deal is off." Agent Anders said as he hung up.

"AGENT ANDERS!" The guy yelled, but he already hung up to hear any of the boss's yelling.

Over the weeks, Anders became closer to Teevee. Teevee was almost the complete opposite as himself, but he enjoyed being around Teevee.

They were both enjoying their time in the park, sitting under a tree, when suddenly Anders heard a bang and the sound a bullet hitting metal.

Anders looked around anxious. As he observed his surroundings, he noticed a guy with a gun behind a bush.

"What was that?" Teevee looked around, then at Anders. "Is there something here?" Teevee had a frighten icon on his screen.

"Yes. You're being hunted Teevee." Anders informed Teevee.

"Wait what?" Teevee asked as another bullet hit Teevee's metal skin, but not effecting him at all.

Anders grabbed Teevee and ran to the busy city, so they can both be safe. Anders made sure that they weren't being followed as he put down Teevee.

"You're awesome Anders! You saved us." Teevee smiled.

"Thanks." Anders nodded.

"You know what this reminds me of!" Teevee asked Anders.

Anders looked at Teevee confused. "Reminds you of what?"

"Of the day you tried to kill me."

~~~

Word Count: 735

A/n: I think I'm gaining my motivation to write again! AND I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO WRITE THIS!!!