❇ 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓼 𝓟𝓲𝓬𝓸 𝔁 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻 ❇

Title: Give me attention!

About: You had a lot of work to do, but Minus Pico kept annoying you.

Requested: Sarita_doblazz

A/n: Sorry, but this will be short!

~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

"Sorry Minus Pico, but I'm very busy. We can't go out..." You sadly smiled at Minus Pico. 

You promised Pico (too lazy to write Minus Pico) that you would go out today. Kinda like a date, but you had many things to do. You had to finish the work from school/College you decided not to finish right away, which was a lot of work.

"Y/N! Pleaseeeee!" He rolled around on the ground in your room. "Sorry Pico! We already spent so much time together in the last 2 weeks. And in those 2 weeks, I skipped doing my work, and it's due tomorrow!" You whined. "Please, leave my room..." You sadly ask him. He frowned and left your room.

You had peace and quiet for a bit, until someone opened your door. "Yes?" You didn't turn away to see who was at the door. "I brought you food, since you didn't eat yet." Pico had a tray of food, including your favorite snack.

"Awww, thanks Pico. A little break wouldn't hurt." You spent 5 minutes eating with Pico, but soon you had to work, again...

Pico thought that giving you snacks would make you stop working. He was wrong.

From time to time, Pico would try to get your attention, or tempted you into hanging with him. From playing loud music downstairs, to cooking something really nice, but you tried your best to ignore them.

"UGHH, Pico is getting really annoying..." You grid your teeth. Pico was playing video games downstairs, your favorite game. You we're 60% done your work, but 40% of it of the work you have to do are the most difficult ones. You thought that this might take all day.

You go downstairs and decide to take a controller. "I'm only playing for 10 minutes. But after that, YOU NEED TO BE QUIET!" You glared at Pico, and he chuckled nervously. "Hah, sorry about that..."

After 10 minutes, you sadly put down the controller and left. Leaving Pico by himself. But you made a deal with Pico. You play wuth him for 10 minutes, he doesn't annoy you for the rest of the day.

It was 10pm, and you only had 1 assignment to do. You were halfway done, till you felt your eyes closing. You realize how tired you felt, but still tried you're best to keep them open. You didn't want your grade to drop.

"You're falling asleep dummy..." You looked behind you to see Pico with a cup of coffee for you (if you don't like coffee, imagine something else that would keep you up).

"Thanks Pico, I promise I will hang out with you tomorrow." You smiled weakly and went back to your work.

After 30 minutes, you were done and you saw Pico still awake in the living room. "Why are you awake? You should be sleeping?" You asked him and sat next to him. "Well, I was waiting for you to be done your work. We could watch a movie if you want to?" He smiled. You laugh and hugged him.

"You're the sweetest..."

~~~~~~~

A/n: This was super cute to make, sorry if this is shorter than my other fanfics, but i had an idea in mind and this story came out! Also, thank you so much for 3.33k reads! Also, don't forget to leave a vote if you have a fanfic idea, I have no problem doing it. (Did you know you could ask more than once?!)

Word count: 615