❇ 𝔚𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔴𝔬𝔩𝔣 ℜ𝔲𝔳 𝔵 𝔏𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔣𝔢𝔯 (𝔬𝔠) ❗

Title: Hiding our idenities.

About: Ruv and Lucifer like each other, but are afraid to tell each other what they're actually are. Also like a super natural au.

Requested: LuciferHigurashi99

Warning: It will contain swear words, and gore a bit. Also if you feel unconfortable with demons or super natural things, click off as well!

~~~~~

I visited the house that Ruv & Sarvente live in. I feel uneasy around Sarv still. Even though she already came out as a good demon, she can still hurt me, but I try not to show it.

I visit there for Ruv. I've met him a while ego  and we became friends. He helped me with a lot of stress, but there is one problem. I'm a Kitsune, and he doesn't know about it. (Kitsune are fox like creatures that have paranormal abilities that can shape-shift as a human)

What if he hates me for being that? A Kitsune falling inlove with a human? Pfft.

"Hey Ruv. I just wanna hang out again." I smile. "Oh hey Lucy. Sure we can, and I brought you this." Ruv throws a chocolate bar at me. I smiled and ate it immediately.

"Thanks! Now let's go." I said as Ruv left the house. I just planned on walking with him in the park, nothing to big. "I'm having a bad day today. I just want to relax." I said.

"Wouldn't it be better if you spent it by yourself." Ruv suggested. "Just to remind you that I don't like hanging by myself. My thoughts get crazy and start to mess with me." I glare at Ruv, but it has no effect on him.

"You can be sensitive sometimes." Ruv said. I grabbed his shirt and I was about to punch him, but realized what I was doing. "Haha, sorry!" I let go and went to the nearest bench. Why do I just lash out at people like that? I try to calm myself down on the bench, while Ruv sat beside me.

"Didn't mean to offend you." Ruv said his his monotone voice. "It's hard to say your sorry with you tone of voice." I chuckle.

"Wanna come with me to the casino?" I asked him very suddenly. "Uhhh- I. Whatever. But I'm not going to gamble with you." Ruv said. "And your odd."

"I know." I said. We went to the casino and I started betting (idk how gambling in casino's work, so just think of something?)

After gambling for hours, and winning all of them, I decide to take a break at the bar. "Wow my luck was on point today! I bet some people went bankrupt!" I laughed. Ruv just followed you to the bar. "One [insert drink]." I lend some cash to the bartender.

"You order as well, it would be my pleasure for the chocolate bar." I offered to Ruv but he declined. "It's fine."

While taking with Ruv, 2 guys came up to me. "Hey girl, we've seen your skills with gambling, and you definitely not a newbie~" One of the men tried to be seductive, which failed horribly. I cringed at the man's words.

"Look, I am not a little girl nor will I be hooking up with any of you for a penny, so the 2 of you guys can scurry of and look for another women to harass." I rolled my eyes at them.

"Huh, you think you're tuff?" The men went up to you, but Ruv interfered. "Touch her, and you'll pay." Ruv glared. I grabbed Ruv's jacket and whispered in his ears. "Stand back." I said coldly. Ruv got the hint and backed off. "Be careful..."

"What is the girl going to do? Punch me?" The men laughed, and it pissed me off. "Will Gladly do FUCKERS." I punched one in the stomach causing him to fall. "YOU BITCH-" I grabbed his head.

"Watch who you calk that." I tossed him aside as the other guy try to attack me. I grabbed his arm and twisted it and threw him to the floor. "Think about who you attack, because I'm not just a little girl." I twisted his arm and heard a crack. As we screamed in agony, I took Ruv's arm and went out the Casino.

"You're strong." Ruv complimented me. I blush a bit and chuckled. "Just can't control my anger I guess..." The sun was setting and I had an idea to watch the sun set from the view in the forest.

"Let's watch the sunset!" I grab Ruv's arm and bolted into the forest. We went to the spot and saw the sunset. "You really have to stop dragging me places." Ruv said as he sat beside you on the cliff.

"Then stop being slow." I chuckled as I saw the moon rise. "Heh, wow it's really full moon." I stared at the moon.

"Shit-" Ruv said under his breathe. "Look Lucy, I have to go." I grab into his arm. "Why what's wrong? Tell me?" I hear ruffles in the background.

"Devils..." I can sense the demons in the background. "But for real Ruv, what's wrong-" I asked as Ruv aggressively pushes you away and starts to transform. He groans in pain. "Sorry- You have to- Find it- this way-" Ruv groals in pain as his clothes split and ears start to grow.

"Werewolf?" I look at the full moon and look at Ruv back. "I-I'm so sorry-" I look at the forest to see demons.

As the demons surround us, I tried my best to defend them from Ruv as he painfully transform.

I quickly transform into a kitsune and kill the demons trying to harm us. Body parts of the dead demons surround us as more blood cover the floor. I killed the last one and immediately ran to Ruv.

I stayed with him as he calmed down. He was now a full werewolf and was now very aggressive.

Ruv kept attacking me, but he wasn't too strong to hurt me. I tried my best to pin him down. "Ruv please calm down! I don't want to hurt you!" I begged as he slowly stopped struggling. He turned back into a human again and as I turned back into my human self I hugged Ruv tightly.

"You're safe!" I smiled. He hugged back and we both let go. "So you're a Kitsune this whole time." Ruv asked.

"And a demon hunter. And you're a werewolf..." I looked down. "Look Ruv, I'm sorry for not telling you this sooner, I just thought that if you knew I was a kitsune, you would leave me. I like you a lot Ruv, and I don't want to ruin that." I sighed. I felt great finally telling him all the feelings I had for him out.

Ruv quickly hugged you and stroked you head. "I like you too Lucifer. And I was scared of telling you as well." I blushed at his words. He wasn't the type to be affectionate.

Ruv kissed me and I kissed back as the moonlight falls down upon us.

~~~~~~~

Word count: 1184

A/n: Sorry if it was bad and if it took a while to do. When people put a lot of details about their character and stuff, I feel like there is a lot of expectations and stuff, so I take more longer. Anyways, if you liked it, leave a vote and sorry for the random events like that heh. Idk ._.