🌶 ʙꜰ x ᴘɪᴄᴏ 🌶

Title: Bet.

About: Pico and Bf can't stand each other. Highschool au

A/n: Warning; Swearing. And if you don't like this ship, you can ignore! Don't send hate!

Requested: I just thought of this and now you get to read my thoughts. Also, Bf's name will be keith, cus I feel like it suits him. If you don't like it, then pretend his name is still bf or something.

3rd POV

"Hey Shortie!" Pico pushed Keith off his chair. Pico and Keith weren't the bestest of friends. They hang out with the same friend group, but they both hated each other. "Pico, stop bullying the kid. You've been telling him that all his life." Darnell defended Bf. "I'm just reminding him about his sad pathetic life!" Pico flicked Keith's forehead. "I mean Darnell is right, you'll end up making Keith wanting to kill himself." Nene patted Keith back. "Whatever, the bitch deserves it." Pico sat down and pat his backpack on the floor.

They were in the cafateria, and sitting in their usual spot. All the people in the table are Pico, Keith, Darnell, Nene Lucy (Gf), Coral, Hex, and Whitty (Idk who's at the table lol). Everyone in the table knew that Keith and Pico never got along. Pico would bully keith for the most stupidist thing, and Keith would be the victim. In a groupchat without Pico nor Keith, they plotted something eveil so both of them could get along.

"Hey Pico, all of us are fucking tired of your bullying towards Keith, so we all wanna do a bet." Nene slammed the desk, catching everyone's attention. Pico raised his eye in confusion. "What the fuck do you mean? What bet?" "For a week, you have to pretend to date Keith. If you act all close with each for that week, we pay both of you 50$. If you fail, I have some embarassing photos of you from last year that I could post online. And snitch on you for all of the things you did." Nene smirked, making Pico mad. Really mad. Keith did not look happy. He was scared.

"Are you crazy, he's going to kill me!" Keith cried. "It'll be okay! Besides, if he does kill you, he ends up in jail!" Lucy (Gf) smiled. "HOW ABOUT KEITH!?" Pico yelled. "Oh we definitely have some dirt on him." Lucy (Gf) smiled. Keith blushed. "So bet?" Nene evily smirked. "UGHHH, fine. Bet." Pico shook Nene's hand. "Okay, by the time it hits Monday, you're finished the bet, and you get 50$, sounds fair?" "No, I'm doing this so I don't get a fucking beating from my parents." Pico huffed. "All of you have to do is hold hands, and not be rude to each other for a week. It's not that hard." Hex said as if it was easy for the both of the.

Pico angryly looked at Keith. Keith gulped. "Cmon you 2, sit together." Carol teased as a joke. Pico switched seats with Lucy and grabbed Keith's hand. Keith was on the brink of passing out while Pico was looking the other way. The others were taking pictures for blackmail.

"I will fucking kill you once this is over." Pico whispered in Keith's ear. "Noted..." Keith looked down.

'Why is his hand so warm...' They both think.

Keith's POV

"We want you to annoy him as much as you can!" Nene said over the call. I was in a call with everyone, except Pico. "What! I'm going to die!" I frown. "But this is your chance to finally tease him and get close to him without getting thrown out of a window." Lucy explained. I look down. This is my chance. I did like Pico. I didn't care if we called me names, and now is my chance to get close to him without getting hurt.

The next day I see Pico walking to school. I start sweating. 'Shit, this is going to be a bad idea...' I go up to him and say hello. "What do you want nerd." Pico was annoyed just looking at me. "Well, y'know the bet..." I look down. "I fucking know, but this 'bet' is only around the others, unless you want me to beat your ass, get the fuck out of my sight." Pico hissed. "What if I say no? If you do kill me, they would snitch a lot of info about you." I smirked. Pico looked shocked. I mean I understand, I never talked back at him.

"You motherfucker..." He said under his breath. "I know your just taking advantage of this bet, so don't get too cocky." Pico pointed at my chest. I annoyingly followed him to school.

"ooooh, what are you 2 love birds doing walking to school." Darnell teased Pico. "This brat won't stop following me." Pico said. "Awww, but he's your Bf. Of course he's following you." Darnell laughed. I blushed, and Pico had a slight blush on his face. "Fuck off!" Pico took my arm and pulled me with him. "W-Wait, why are you taking me with you-" I just follow him. "shut up and follow me." He seemed really angry. He's just going to kill me isn't he...

He took me to a random clubroom that was empty and threw me to the wall. "Ughh, I fucking hate them." Pico groaned. "And you." He looked at me, I was scared. He went up to me, I closed my eyes, thinking he was going to hit me. But instead, he took my arm and pulled me up. "Don't get used to it, just get up and go class." He goes to my ear. "Don't tell anyone, but meet me at the entrance of the school afterschool." Pico whispered in my ear. He left the room, leaving me stunned.

3rd POV

Pico was waiting for Keith. Keith saw Pico and went up to him. "Why do you want to meet me?" Keith asked Pico. "Let's just play video games at my house." Pico grabbed Keith's hand and ran to his house. "Pico? Why are you being nice?" Keith questioned. Pico blushed. "WELL SINCE WE'RE DATING FOR THIS WHOLE WEEK. I just need someone to help me beat this fucking level on a game." Pico rolled his eyes, and Keith just took the excuse.

"OMG, STOP DYING!" Pico laughed. "This game is hard!" Keith whinned. "You're such a baby, this game would be easy if you stopped dying." Pico punched Keith on the shoulder. "Oh yeah!" Keith killed Pico in the game. "so you wanna die you brat!" Pico lifted Keith's shirt. All of a sudden, Pico pinned Keith to the wall.

"Uhhh, Pico..?" Keith blushed. "Shut up. I hate you for killing me." Pico said as all of a sudden he kissed Keith on the lips. Keith felt butterflies in his stomach. They were making out at this point. All of a sudden, Pico put his cold hands in Keith's shirt. Keith moaned from the sudden touch in response.

"Um." Keith blushed at what he made, but Pico liked what he heard. "Make that again." Pico pushed his lips onto Keith. The kiss was more lustful and heated.

"PICO AND HIS FRIEND. DINNER IS READY. DON'T MAKE ME WAIT!" Pico's mom from downstairs yelled, breaking up the 2 of them. "We'll carry this on a different time." Pico pointed at the boy, smirked and turned away. Keith loved the man. He wished he could kiss him even more.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for not writing for a while I guess. If you wanna know why, my whole rant is on my profile thing? Idk. All it's about is my mental health. Just been feeling horrible these past few days. Anyways, to keep myself busy, I wrote this. Hope you like it.

Word Count: 1303