❇ 𝕋𝕒𝕓𝕚 𝕩 𝕂𝕦𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕖 (fem) ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 ❇

Title: Warming up to you

About: Highschool au. Tabi and Y/n slowly get to know each other.

Requested: bfswifeforeverr

~~~~

"Okay class, we're going to have a 15 minute break, and please don't be noisy!" The teacher leaves the room, leaving all the students to do whatever they want.

I take my book and leave the room, sitting on the chairs outside of the classroom. As 5 minutes past by, I hear the loud yells from my classroom. Glad I left.

The door opened as a guy walked out and sat beside me. "Hope you don't mind me sitting here, the class was being way to loud for me." The guy said.

I nod. "Yeah." I respond, not really interested in talking. It was awkward, as I read my book and he just sat there.

"What book you reading?" The guy asked. I looked up from my book and answered. "It's {insert a book name}" I continued reading it.

"What's your name anyways. You don't really make an impression on the class." The guy honestly said. I am offende, but it wasn't like he was lying. "It's Y/n. And I do my best not to stand out."

"I can tell. I'm Tabi. I'm not really a attention grabber either, but I make an effort I guess." He introduces himself. I nod and go back to reading.

The teacher comes back and me and Tabi go back in. The teacher teaches and my day goes by.

It was finally lunch, and I go get my lunch from the cafeteria and go sit by myself at one of the tables. I still read my book while eating until I heard a tray hit my table. "Hey, again." Tabi sat down infront of me. "If you don't mind, again- If I sit here?" Tabi asked.

I nod  not really caring. "Sure." I said as I went back to eating and reading. "You're really laid back and quiet. There's nothing bad about it, but why?" Tabi asked.

"I just don't enjoy hanging around people. It's always been like that." I say blankly. "So you don't have any friends?" Tabi asked.

"Yeah, you could say that."

"How about after school we go somewhere? Like the zoo or whatever? I guess I can be your new friend." Tabi suggested. "I guess so." I agree. I never really had people ask me to hang out with them... The feeling around him felt new. It feels warm, like happiness but different?

On the weekend, I meet Tabi in the park. "Hello Tabi." I greet him. "Hey Y/n, I have somethings planned." He starts walking, and I followed him.

We ended up in a cafe that looked peaceful and quiet. My eyes lit up from the place. "Wow, this cafe is cool." I smile a little. "I knew you would like it. You like reading and being alone, and I ran into this place."

I was in a good mood and ordered some tea with cookies. Me and Tabi dat on a table and I ate what I ordered. "Thanks for bringing me here Tabi. I think I found a new place to hangout. Well just myself." I nervously chuckle.

"Yeah. You can always invite me, we're friends after all." Tabi mentioned. "Friends..." I muttered, deep in thought. "What?" Tabi asked.

He broke me out of my thoughts. "Oh nothing." I said and ate my stuff.

We both left and waved bye. This Tabi guy isn't really bad. He's a actually cool.

In school, me and Tabi started to hangout more. We talked more in lunch and started going to that cafe. I became less cold to Tabi and started to feel more comfortable around him.

Me and him were in the cafe, when I decided to ask him a question that was on my mind. "Hey Tabi, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?" He asks. "Well, recently I've been feeling warm and fuzzy inside. Like being happy, but around one person." I asked.

"Oh, you developed a crush?" Tabi asked. My head titled. "You seriously don't know? Well when you start feeling this 'warm' feeling you speak of around one person, there's a chance you have a crush on this person. Like love them I guess." Tabi shrugs.

"So I have a crush on you?" I questioned. Tabi blushed a bit. "W-What? What do you mean?" Tabi started to get a bit nervous.

"I mean, ever since I started to be friends with you, I started feeling more comfortable around you, and I feel like I care abour you a lot." I explained, confessing my love for him without knowing.

"I- uhhh... So you're saying you like me?" Tabi asked. I realized what I said and slowly nod, feeling a bit nervous.

"I like you too Y/n." Tabi smiled and hugged me. I hugged back as I felt more happier in his arms.

~~~~

Word Count: 824

A/n: Sorry I sorta rushed! And I know this isn't really Tabi's behavior, but I am awake at 1:20am feeling super tired. Anyways, I hope you have a good day! Byeee!