❇ ᴿⁱᵈᶻᵃᵏ ˣ ᶠᵉᵐ ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ 🌶

Title: I'll make it up to you

About: Ridzak sadly had to do something, leaving you alone, but he tries to cheer you up.

Requested: Sea-fairy-cookie

A/n: Warning: LIME. And, sorry if I got any info about him wrong. For some reason all the info on him on the friday night funkin wiki was deleted the day I needed to see some info about him. I had to see what he was like on videos from his mod. Also, I didn't watch this mod before until now sooooo yeahhhhh.

~~~~

Ridzak came home after trying to get rid of BF. He ended up becoming his friend, which was a turn of events. Also, he lost to BF, so he failed his mission.

It was already 10pm and you waited for him all day. "Ridzak, you promise to come home at 8, but it's now 10." You were mad at him.

"Look babe, I'm sorry. I had to take care of some people, but I underestimated their skills." Ridzak gave you a kiss on the forehead. "I promise we can do something tomorrow."

"How about now?" You asked. "What do you mean? It's already 10pm?" Ridzak asked. "Well who cares. We can stay up!" I said.

"Y'know I have work, this is really going to mess with my sleep schedule." He chuckles and just goes along with you.

The 2 of you cuddled and talked about your day to each other. "Oh boyfriend and girlfriend? Yeah I've heard of them. They've been rap battling so much people and they never lose." You said.

"Yeah, I thought I could beat them." Ridzak sighs. You felt bad for him so you decided to kiss him on lips. He kissed you back and the kiss became a little heated. He pinned you down. "R-Ridzak?" You question him. He's almost never this forward.

He doesn't say anything and proceeds kiss you. You kiss him back and it became a heated makeout. The both of you made out and parted lips for breathe. "I want you..." Ridzak said. You blush at his words.

RidZak starts sucking on your neck, leaving hickies. After a few minutes he stopped. "Time to go to sleep now." He gets off of you and hugs you.

"Fun killer." You pouted. He lifts your chin to face him. "Dont worry, i'll finish what I started tomorrow~" He said, making you feel butterflies."

~~~~~

Word Count: 405

A/n: Sorry for the short story, hope you like it!