Bonus Chappy 📝

Finally here is the Bonus Chappy. I'm really sorry for letting you wait. Actually I was waiting for a professional cover for the book but it looks like it will take more time. For Now enjoy the story.

Please help me find a editor. I really need to edit my works. If anyone is out there please DM me.

If anyone of you find the copy of this work here on Wattpad or any other platform, then please inform me. It's my original work and I won't tolerate it being copied. Atleast you can do this much for your author.

Thank you & Love you ❤️

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Published On : 20/7/2021

🍁🍁🍁

" Ohhh Veer stop. I'm tired ",

" You know I have a good stamina. Cope up with me strawberry. You will thank me later ",

Adhira's chest was heaving up and down as much as she was trying to catch breath. Her throat was long dried. She was bathing in sweat. Her heart was beating at peak. Slowly her lower body started giving up.

" Ahhh, slow down please ",

" I'm... n...not slowing down nor I am.. I'm stopping any soon ", his body warm up. Sweat was dripping from his body like Adhira, burning calories.

" It's only 10 minutes we started and you tired so soon ",

" You need to build up stamina ",

After half an hour Adhira find her way to nearest from the track. It became their daily routine to jog in park for atleast 45 minutes. Adhira was hell lazy for jog but Veer did not listened to her and every morning they end up in park.

" Pass me the bottle " Veer jogged to Adhira who was breathing heavily. She throws a half filled water bottle aiming to hit his head but to Veer's luck he catches it.

" Carefully Strawberry ",

" I don't care ", she said leaning her back on bench.

Veer chuckled and shook his head at her childishness and started to gulping down the water. Adhira's eyes glued at her devilishly handsome husband whose beauty was enchanting her at the moment. His wet T-shirt was tightly hugging his muscular body. The sweat beads which was dripping from his face and going out of her sights to chest. The sight was making somersault in her stomach.

" Loved the sight ", Veer smirked as he put down the bottle.

" I was not drooling over you ", rolling her eyes she stretched her arms.

" Then...",he asked raising his eyebrows.

Adhira thought for a while and then a smirked made it's way to her face.

" See. How cute he is ", she said pouting her lips, making puppy dog eyes.

" So all this time you were drooling over him ", he looked at the small puppy who was playing their opposite side.

" He is worth to drool. Isn't he ? ", She asked him with a sheepy smile.

" Let me show you Mrs. Shergill how drool worthy he is ",

" Ahhh ", before Veer can catch her she stood up and started to run for their destination, their home.

" Stop now, don't run ",

🍁🍁🍁

" So what are you planning for aniversary ? ", Adhira asked as she placed mug of coffee on the table.