Chapter 39 : MUMMA KOOHU 😉

Thank you so much for showing patients guys.
Here I'm with another update.

And thanks for love, I've completed 50k reads. It's just so amazing.

Now enjoy the update ☺️

______________________________________

Published On : 22/10/2020

Adhira's POV

I woke up with a vibrating sound of my mobile not by chirping sound of birds 🐦. When I woke up I saw a handsome face next to me who makes me feel safe and protected these days. Yes I feel safe whenever I'm with him. I don't know why but I feel protected. 

In all these years I was alone with my empitness but now I'm feeling I'm not alone anymore.

There is someone to look for me,

to take care of me,

to comfort me when I went in panic attack,

to wipe my tears & to take away my fears...

Things started to change in unexpected way.
I never thought that he will say something like that. Yesterday he actually surprised me by saying he wants to give  a chance to this relationship.

I almost had panic attack but he came on time before I lost control on myself. When I saw Kunal yesterday I felt like Deja vu. Though I have not seen his face , it was covered with mask but ' but when he said Dove ', I can't even put finger what I felt.

I somehow managed to reach home but then again Mr. Shergill has to see my vulnerable condition, and that's the last thing I wanted.
Kunal already damaged me enough beyond repair. Now don't have anything to lose. But this time I won't let him torture me again. I'll stay strong for myself and for Koohu.

My baby. It's her birthday today and I have a special gift for her. Remembering her, last night flash through my mind how Koohu screamed that I'm going to give her brother and the moments with Mr. Shergill after that.

I don't know what's happening to me. Why I am behaving like a teen-ager. His every touch makes me feel alive. It makes me feel to stay in his arms forever. One thing is confirm in all this chaos he has feeling for me if not then he won't have said me to stay with him, to give chance to our relationship. But I'm scared I might not be able to fulfill wife duties toward him. I might not be able to satisfy his needs. I might not be able to became that Adhira who died six years ago in that incident. And I don't want him to stick with someone who can't even give him happiness other than problems. He deserves someone better, who will love him wholeheartedly, who will complete the duties of wife, and who is complete not someone  broken like me.

I carefully came out of his hold and get ready for the day wearing a light blue linen saree.

🍁 🍁 🍁

Today is the same day when I lost the most important people of my life. Who were my strength, my support, my pillars. My Satya & Sitara. Satya was older than me from 2 years but he was more like a friend than a brother to me. He was so positive toward life. He loved his life so much as well his people. And Sitara is one of them at the top of the list. When our family objected his relation with and refused to accept her, he step out of family only for her and settled here in Delhi. We were in contact through technology. And I'm glad that we were in touch. Sitara was just like, she also had a very  positive view toward life. She was like an elder sister for me. She always boost me to do something, something that will make me forget or come out of my horrible past memories.

When he learn about Mumma & Papa's sudden departure he came to meet us but things were already complicated there. No one was talking to me, no one wanted to hear to me,  no one wanted to see my face , no one wanted me near them.