Chapter 44 : CONFESSION ❤️

So here is one of the most awaited update.

Enjoy 🙈

_________________________________________

Published On : 22/11/2020

VEER'S POV

Sometimes we get what we never expect and sometimes we never get the things we desired for.

I'm in a desert which has only sand around and not a drop of water. But when I found pond of water which will quench my thirst it disappeared within a blow. These mirages are making me mad.

Just two things I desired most in my life trust & love but how unlucky I'm not getting that also.

I don't know what kind of feelings I am getting at this moment but one thing is sure what I am feeling is so painful , so bloody, so unfamiliar. Just like Adhira treat me , yes I am still unknown and unfamiliar person for her that's why she don't care about me. She don't consider me as a important part of her life that's why she always end with hiding things "'important things" from me. The things on which our future is depended.

I failed as a brother, I failed as a husband, I failed as a human.

I can't tell you what I felt when Dr. told me the reason behind her sickness. The visit to the hospital pour some more guilt in my already guilty heart. She is taking that antidepressants don't know for how long. She is herself a medical student she must know the side effects of the medicines she was taking but still , why ? Atleast she would have thought about Koohu.

She disappointed me too much this time. And no I am not complaining about it, it's just I'm feeling hurt. Why would she tell me ? Who I am to her ? A temporary husband who forced her to marriage and treated her like a trash.

You deserve this Veer. You called it for yourself.

Even if you try thousands of time you will never get her trust nor her love...

From now I'll let her live her life in her own way. I won't force her for anything. I won't pressurise her to change her decision of leaving me. If she want, she can leave but she have to leave me without Koohu. Because Koohu is my daughter not matter biological or not but I won't give up on her. And that's final.

Last night I spent in home office, 'a sleepless night'. In the morning she tried to talk to me but I was not really in mood to listen to her. I just don't understand one thing why she pretend to care when she really don't care about me. It's not like I'll force her for anything. I already cleared myself to her that I'll never force her for anything then why she is being fake all the time.

Uffff. I'll be mad if I did not divert my mind from this.

Whole day I engaged myself in work. She called me so many times but I didn't received her call for once. In the afternoon Vighnesh called me for a help as he wanted to talk with Adhira but she was not picking up his calls nor replying his texts.

Flashback

A frowned appeared on my face seeing Vighnesh caller ID. I received the call as I thought it might be some urgent as he never called me before, " Hello ",

" Thank god Veer you recieved my call ", he said hurriedly

" Am I supposed to reject your call ? ", I asked with little sarcastic edge.

" No, I did not meant that. It's just I was trying to call Adhira from morning but she is continuously rejecting my call ",

" Then what you were expecting from her to talk to you with sugar tongue ", was he really expecting that ?