Chapter 36 : DROWNED IN GUILT 🥺

Here I am with another update. Today's update is little longer than usual one. I hope you guys like it.
And I don't know when I'll give you next update. My exams are starting from 1st Oct so I'm not sure I'll be able to give you update or not.

But I'll try to give you update soon
(◍•ᴗ•◍)
_______________________________________

Published On : 25/9/2020

Adhira's POV

It has been a weak since things really changed between us. It has been a weak since I saw him. He went to Singapore regarding to his next project. He supposed to come day after tomorrow at Koohu's birthday. My baby is going to turn 4. I can't imagine my life without her. If it was not for her then I might be dead.

That happened what I feared most. Even if he said he don't care about anything but his actions speak more louder than his words. I really did mistake by opening with him.

Koohu was tremendously missing him as he become so close to her. In all this one good thing happened. Bhai agreed for Adi and Peru's marriage after my meeting with him. Yes I again went to meet him. I told him about my decision, I know before doing anything I should consider the consequences but at this moment nothing is more important than Adi and Peru to me. I did what I felt right.
Everyone is happy in family, discussing about their engagement and marriage. Yesterday Vihaan bhaiya, Ishani bhabi, Dadi and made home more alive. I really love their pair, they both are so much in each others love. I wish I and..... Why I am even thinking the thing which is never going to turn in real.

When I think about him, first thing came in my mind is respect. Respect for him. Yes I do respect him with my whole heart. He is just like the man I dreamt of. Though he was jerk sometime but he never ever forced himself on me. He never touched me inappropriately. Even though he has full right. He is my husband. But still was gentleman to me all the time. I still remember how he was roaming behind me like a lost puppy for forgiveness after our first kiss in Chandigarh. And about second one I can't blame him alone. I was also at fault. However I am attracting toward him. Intentionally or unintentionally. Feelings for him started to grow inside me that's why it hurts every time when he ignore me.

No. I'm not blaming him for ignoring me at all. Any man would react like that after knowing that his wife was....

I'm feeling weak. From past few days I'm feeling that something is wrong with me but I'm not paying attention on it as I has so many important works than caring about myself.

" Where you lost Adhira ? ", when I heard Ishani bhabi I snapped out of my thoughts.

Whole family gathered in garden after dinner to discuss about Koohu's birthday celebration. Everyone was so excited about her birthday including Dadi. She was the most excited person in family now.

We all were seating on ground in Indian style. Koohu was in Dad's, her favourite place. I smiled seeing Dad and she was busy in there own world, Dad was telling her story and she was chuckling on something.

" Adhira ", I again heard someone's calling,

" Yes bhabi ", I immediately said.

" Not bhabi it's bhaiyya ", Vihaan bhai said. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't recognised who was calling me.

" Oh I'm sorry, I was just...",

" Oh it's ok Adhira I know you are missing Veer so much, but he is coming soon full then you can spend your time with us ", Ishani bhabi said that all dramatically which made my cheeks red and lowered my gaze in embarrassment.