Chapter 28 : ADHIRA'S FAMILY

WARNING

After reading the chapter you guys will feel like to beat me. But don't do that.

I know you are waiting for the past revealing chapter. But let me tell you the past will not reveal in single chapter.

From this update, past revealing chapters are started so have patience.

Last but not least,

SORRY for not updating early.

Now enjoy the update and please comment.

_______________________________________

Published On : 23/8/2020

Adhira's POV

Finally I got to know the name of Adi's mystery girl. So her good name is Prerna. I and everyone knows only this about her. He refused to tell further more and didn't even showed her picture. Her brother is bank manager. He is married and has a five year old son. Her name reminded me of someone...

Yesterday Mom, Dad and Dadi arrived from Chandigarh. I really wanted Ishani bhabi and Vihan bhai here. I'm badly missing them. But to due work load they missed the chance to Adi's love of life.

From yesterday everyone is pulling Adi's leg. And in that Dadi also involved. Poor Adi.

He informed us that he already impressed her brother. Well that's good. And one more thing, her family leaves in Delhi. I asked him about his Mumbai trips then he told that she is pursuing interior designer degree from mumbai.

Dad , mom and Dadi are sharing car, Koohu is with them while I, Mr. Shergill and Adi in another one. Adi is hell nervous.

" Bhabi, I hope you guys will like Prerna ", see I told you, nervousness is eating him.

" Ufff Adi, you are saying this 100th of time now. And my answer is still same. Everyone will like her, please don't stressed out ",

" I hope so ",

" You are impossible ", I rolled my eyes at him.

" Bhai what do you think ? ", not again. I want to laugh at him situation now. But only for his sake I choose to be quite.

" Adi why are you so nervous, don't you know our mom, dad ? ", Mr. Shergill snapped in little irritated tone.

" I know but...",

" Just shut up and through your nervousness out of the window and let me focus on driving, I'm sure you don't want to end on hospital bed ", I chuckled at it. Mr. Shergill just passed the glare at me. From that day he is like this. He is not talking to me. And It's hurting me. I know I'm the one who wanted the safe distance from him but I never expected him to stop talking to me. He is bipolar.

" Sorry. Fine I'll not bother you anymore ",

Remaining journal went good as Adi was quite all the way after facing Mr. Shergill's irritated face.

After half an hour we reached there. It was beautiful house.

We climbed down and I adjusted my saree pallu. Dad, Mom and Dadi also joined us.

Climbing up the stairs Adi rang the bell. Just in few moments later the door opened by a small cute , little boy. He must be Prerna's nephew.

I heard welcoming sounds behind him as I was standing a little side I only heard voices. But it felt familiar. I'm praying in mind what I was thinking should not come true.