Chapter 43 : IT HURTS 💔

Hola guys,

Wishing u a verrrrryyy happpy diwali ..........🎆🎇
.........may this diwali brings shining ✨✨nd lightnings in ur life and ....may these lights of diyas🪔 guide u to the path of happiness and success.

So here is update .

Enjoy ❤️
______________________________________

Published On : 14/11/2020

ADHIRA'S POV

I woke up with an immense headache. I felt like thousands hammers is being hammered on my head. I turned to the left side but found it empty. Where did he went this earlier morning ? I checked the time in mobile and I gasped. I slept so long. It's 9:15am. Hearing some noices I walked to the closet. Mr. Shergill was getting ready for office.

" Good morning ",. I wishpered.

" Good morning ", he wished me back without glancing at me.

" Let me help you ", I tried to take tie from him but he backed off.

" No need ", He said with the same cold voice. What happened to him ? Last night I expected him to stay by my side after getting back to our room he said that he has some important matters to take care of and he left me. How can he ? When I needed him the most. But still I didn't said anything. I waited for him to come but he never. In the morning also expected him to be my side but again to my disappointment he was not there. Whole night I missed his warmth. This sudden change in him is scaring me. I don't want to face that old Mr. Shergill again.

“Um...ok”, I managed to said and walked to take out his coat. I came back holding his coat , ready to put it on but he took it also from me.

I gave him watch. He sighed and turned to look at me.

“ Stop it Adhira. Don't do this ”, he said with a hurtful gaze. His eyes were swollen and red. His face was pale. Lips were chapped. I gasped as I noticed his not so well face.

“ Are you ok ? Why your eyes...”, I forwarded my hand to cup his face but he stopped me.

“ Please don't. This is what you always wanted right. You wanted to keep distance between us. You wanted me to stay away from me right ? ”, he moved his fingers through his hairs. No I never wanted this. In fact I want him always close to me. I want to be with him , I want to breath with him.

“ I never....”, he again didn't let me complete.

He chuckled, "C'on Adhira at least don't lie to yourself and also not to me ”, he said last words with utter most seriousness.

“ Please don't do this. Stop pretending to care about me when you really don't ”, What is with him today ? Till yesterday he was fine and loving too.

“ I never pretended anything ”,

“ Do you think I'm a fool ? ”, he raised his voice.

“ No ”,

“ Then ”, I just looked at him in disbelie, like a fool who don't know what say and what to do. Tears were gathered in my eyes.

“ Ok fine. Just answer my one question. Do you care about me ? ”, he asked narrowing his eyes. And immediately my answer follwoed his questions because I was confident with whst I'm saying.

“ Yes. I do ”, 

“ You don't. If you ever cared about me then you would have think about me before agreeing with that Vighnesh stupid condition ”, He knew ? But how ? Aditya. I really screwed up this time. How I am going to explain him ? Ahh this shouldn't be happening.