Chapter 15 : HIS DILEMMA

Hey guys how are you? I hope you are doing well.

So here is new update as I promised. I'm a girl with word ( self praising 😌😜 )

A special thanks to all of you for your support and love for this book. Thank u so much. I hope you are enjoying the story .

Keep supporting ♥

Today's target 45+ votes 😁

Now enjoy the update and ignore grammar mistakes 😅

_______________________________________

Published On : 10/7/2020

Veer's POV

It has been two hours. Freaking two hours since they took Koohu in OT and I'm running out of patients. Nurses are coming out a d going in but no one is giving information of Koohu's current condition that making me more tensed.

Adhira's situation was no more different than me. She also looked very much restless. Her breaths were uneven, she continuously twisting and turning her nupital chain and one more thing that I noticed in last few days. Whenever she is too nervous or worried she bites her lower lip. In other times I found it so alluring but today she is making more nervous with that.

Sometimes I wonder what she did in these five years. What's was her life? I tried to find about these missing five years of her life but got nothing. How she ended up in Delhi. What happened with her husband? There are lot of questions and one is playing in my mind nowadays is her nightmares. Yeah after that day she again had the nightmares and everything her condition same like before. I really have to work hard on it and found about it as soon as possible before I take some wrong step on which later I have to regret.

There is a one person who can tell me. Koohu's previous babysitter Meera. But I doubt she will tell me truth or again I'll left clueless.

One hour passed with worry. And finally Dr. Collins and Raghav come from OT.

" Dr. How is Koohu ", Adhira asked with shaken voice, controlling her tears.

" She is fine. Operation successful ", Dr. Collins said in American accent with a smile spread on his face of his success and their is a tiredness on his face.

" Thank god. Thank you so much Dr. ", I take a breath in relief and thanks him and Raghav as well. Dr. Collins excused himself.

" When we can see her ? ", Vihaan bhai asked to Raghav.

" She is unconscious but we are shifting her to private room. You can see her after half an hour ", he said put his hand on my shoulder for reassurance. Though I'm in relief but still worried.

After that Adi informed Dadi about Koohu and we went to the ward where Koohu is supposed to be shifted. Raghav come and checked Koohu. And after that he told we can meet Koohu but one by one. But I was also eager to see her I went with Adhira. I opened the door. Koohu was attached with several wires. Oxygen mask was on her mouth. The beeping sound and white colored walls giving the room more sick look.

Adhira and I went near her. Koohu was still unconscious.

Adhira caressed her forehead slowly and kissed gently.

" These three hours are the toughest one of my life ", She wishpered looking at Koohu.

" Mine too ", unknowingly I said. She looked at me with surprise but she also knows how much I'm attached to Koohu.

" Hospital are always scary place for. Whenever I came here, I lost something precious ", she looked at Koohu and a tear escaped from her eye, she immediately wiped it but I saw.