Chapter 16 : FAMILY TIME

Hey guys here is new update. Today I'm not setting any target for votes because I'm really happy. Thank you so much 3.6k readers. Thank you so much for your love, it really means a lot to me 🙏

Keep supporting ♥

Now enjoy the update 🤗

But please don't forget to vote.

_______________________________________

Published On : 13/7/2020

One Month Later

Author's POV

Adhira, Veer, Koohu and Aditya were flying to Chandigarh in Shergill's private jet. Remaining family was already in Chandigarh. After a week of Koohu's operation they went back to Chandigarh.

Koohu is much better now. She is still on medication but she is recovering.

Aditya is in different swag nowadays. He rarely stay at home. But he never ignored his office work. Someone came in his life which made him change in good ways. His most liked job is spending time with Koohu, playing with her, watching movies, narrating stories. Adhira is in relief, both brothers were really taking good care of Koohu. Koohu is becoming Daddy's girl and Adhira is little jealous with that because all day her mumma's girl chants daddy's name now. But she is ok with that as long as Koohu is happy. That's what she always wanted.

As for Adhira and Veer, their relationship become sore and sweet. And one more thing their cat fights. Veer love to annoy her to hell. But they were good with each other till now. But it seems his hate for her is more than anything. From a week he always get angry at Adhira with no reason. Adhira was also in confused by the sudden change in his behavior. Yeah he was not good with her in early days but as time passes he started to get good with her now he again become that angry young man when they first meet at NGO. Something is really bothering him.
Veer made her do all the work that a wife supposed to do, like, making his clothes for office, preparing his bed tea and breakfast and the list is long.

In the afternoon they reached to Chandigarh. Driver was already waiting for their with car.

They entered in a mega mansion, nameplate carved with Shergill Mansion. In front of mansion fountain was there with all his glory. Looking at the mansion, it was much more bigger than the one they have in Delhi. Adhira was gawking at surrounding with awe. They came out of the car, Koohu was sleeping in Adhira's arms. Whole Shergil family was already waiting for them in hall.
The hall was two times bigger than Veer's Mansion, in the centre a crystal Chandler was handing. Everything was screaming luxury and expenses.
Everyone meet with them, as Koohu was already sleeping Ishani take Adhira to Veer's room which is now her's too. The architecture of the mansion is looks like old yet marvellous. And on the top of that whole house was decorated as it was the occasion of Veer and Adhira's Reception.

They reached to the room.

" How Koohu is now ? ", Ishani asked looking at the sleeping figure of Koohu.

" She is fine now and recovering fast. Thank you so much bhabi for being with me at that time ", Adhria take Ishani's hand in her and thanks her sincerely.

" One more time you thanks me and I'll slap you. Don't be stupid Adhira. We are family and Koohu is apple of everyone's eye here ", Ishani hit on Adhira's shoulder and said in fake anger.

" Yes Mr. Shergill and Aditya are so much attached to her ",

" We never thought that Veer will give us such a heartwarming surprise in the form of both of you ", Ishani cupped Adhira's face and said.