Chapter 22 : CROCODILE TEARS

I hope you guys like this update.
Please enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment.

Silent readers votings are free on our Watty , so you guys can vote without paying.

So vote if you want next update soon

And Try not to dig in mistakes 😜

_______________________________________

Published On : 6/8/2020

Adhira's POV

I'm getting ready for College. Mr. Shergill is taking shower. I already prepared breakfast and also woke up Koohu.

Last night don't know when Mr. Shergill arrived but in the morning when I wake up he was sleeping next to me. Is he doing this purposely or they really like each other. If that is the case then why he married to me ? Why ? Forget about it Adhira, enough if you ask him he is never going to tell you truth.

A week went like that, Fiona never missed any apportunity to flirt with Mr. Shergill. Adi keep saying that I should do something or atleast talk with her. But why should I ? We have nothing like husband and wife , so let him do what he wants to do. My prelims are over now. I've noticed so many times Fiona trying to talk with Koohu but whenever I reach there she makes any stupid excuse and immediately left from there. And what distrubing me is she only talks with her when she is alone. One thing I can definitely say about her that she is not child lover. Now what she want from my daughter ?

I take out Mr. Shergill suite for the day and went out to check Koohu. But she was nowhere in her room. Adi must take her downstairs.

After breakfast everyone went to their work including me.
I have to do something with this Fiona. Today on breakfast she was openly shamelessly flirting with Mr. Shergill. Aditya was eyeing to say something or do something but what should I do when Mr. Shergill himself was enjoying her company. And anyways what do I have to do with them. It's not my business to poke my nose in their matters.

" I DON'T CARE ",

" Really ? ", my subconscious mocked

" Why should I care ? ",

" Because he is your husband ", again sub...

" Yeah only on papers ", hufff only on papers.

But I really hate girl not only because of Mr. Shergill but the way she looked at me and mocked me. Yeah that's the different thing I spat back making her shut her gutter like mouth.

Today is saturday so I came back early than usual. Rose opened the door. I already informed Meera di that I'm coming early so if she wants to take off then she can. But she said that she'll wait for me.

" Where is Koohu Rose ? ", I asked Rose when she handed me a glass of water.

" Mam Meera ji and Koohu is in garden ",

" Ok ",

I took my bag and directly went upstairs to freshen up. I opened the door. I was not expecting Mr. Shergill to be there but also not Fiona. Fiona was seating on my bed like it's her.

" What are you doing here Fiona that too in my in absence ? ", I asked her rudely because she really don't deserve gentle treatment.

" Is this how you treat your guests ? ", when she'll stop her guest drama ? I'm pissed off it now.