Chapter 42- That's What I Meant

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

PLEASE? :))

AND ENJOY!!

“Olivia, come on out!” Zayn said, knocking on my bathroom door. I sat in the corner just sitting there and not wanting to go out. Who would want to when they were in my position? “He’s asking where you are…I think it’s better if you both talk this out.”

I shook my head, hugging my legs. “Go away; tell him I’m fast asleep.”

Niall groaned and kicked the door. “Olivia Summers get out of the freaking bathroom now and talk to your boyfriend!”

“I’m not even sure he’s my boyfriend!” I yelled back.

I know I was being stubborn but I couldn’t help it. All I wanted to do was go to Sam and not see Liam. She’d know what to do. I look around my bathroom and see that there’s a window on top of the toilet. I stand on the toilet and see if I can get through. Since I lost weight I could get out of here. Squeezing myself out I fell on my back in the backyard. I made a bolt for it to Sam’s house. I know it was far but I had to get away. I took a cab and was on my way.

Sam looked at me with her jaw dropped. “And you left? You had the freaking chance to talk to him! Wha-OLIVIA!” she threw a pillow at me. I glared at her, but she glared back. We were in her room talking about what just happened. I sat on her bed while she was sitting on her desk.

She had a nice room, it was big. “I couldn’t…Sam you don’t understand…”

“Olivia, I know I don’t understand your whole situation, but you had a chance to change all this. You’ve been crying about him ever since you got back home. Even though I tell you to go out and live young, you still can’t get over him. Why did you leave him in the first place?”

I squeeze my eyes shut, “I left because I couldn’t take it. He had feelings for Danielle and me at the same time! I was getting tired of this fame when I’m around them, I wanted to go back and live my life. Study and get a job.”

Sam stood up and sat beside me, holding my knee. “Olivia…whether or not you want to talk to him or not, you still have to face this. You can’t run forever,”

“Yes, I can.” I pointed out. “I can just avoid him and-”

She cut me off. “Olivia, I’m serious. I’m taking you back to your house,” she had that evil look on her face. She reached for me and grabbed both my hands. I screamed as she tied me with ropes behind her closet. “You’re crazy!!”

“Niall called me earlier saying if I saw you, I had to bring you back. You will talk to Liam and settle things out.” Sam did an evil laugh which made me scared. I winced as she threw me on her back. Sam has been working out recently, that’s why she could carry me on her back. She put me in her car, and a towel over my mouth and made her way to her seat.

I was wrong for coming here. Damn it, I regret it now.

She called Niall and Zayn on the phone, to come out and help me. They both cracked up and took a picture of me. I glared at them. “Whoaaa Sam, who knew you could have done this. You can be a spy.” Sam looked flattered and grinned widely. Niall carried me like a bride.

“Don’t worry, Liam went out with Louis and Harry. They mentioned going to a mall to buy Lou a gift.” Zayn shrugged closing the door.

We all walked in and Sam fell on the couch sighing heavily. Niall put me down gently and whispered. “I’ll let you go if you don’t try and make a run for it.” I nodded my head, looking at him in his eyes. He untied me and took the towel out of my mouth. When they weren’t looking, I ran for it but only reached until the front door because Zayn grabbed my wrist.