Chapter 19- It's Now Or Never

Liam's POV

"Niall, seriously dude. Just tell her already, ask her out!" I said, looking at my best bud, who happens to look really anxious. Niall was beside me, snacking on a pack of chips the stewardess gave him. Niall sighed heavily. 

He looked at me "I can't I'm too nervous, what if I make a fool out of myself." We were in the plane heading to Miami! Louis and Harry were in front of us, sleeping, and Taylor and Zayn were in the very front, since there was not much space for all of us. Liv was sleeping on my shoulder. 

I tried not to move so I wouldn't wake Olivia up. "You really like her, don't you?" 

Niall nodded "I do, I really do. But..what happens if-" 

I cut him off. "Niall, I promise she feels the same with you. I can sense it!" He chuckled leaning on his back rest. 

Good thing Liv went to sleep with her earphones on. So she couldn't hear our conversation. "You like Olivia right?" I gave him a look. 

"I'm sorry Niall, if I hurt your feelings. I know you liked her first. I just couldn't help it, you-" This time I was the one who was cut off. 

"It's fine. I had really mixed feelings. But now, I really, really know who I like. And that's Taylor." He said, finishing his chips off. "You better take care of Liv. I swear if you ever make her cry....I will kill you, even though we're lads. Okay?" 

I chuckled at him. "Yes Niall. I will never do that!" 

"Good you understand." He said, acting like her father. 

~~~

Olivia's POV

Paul got us a house in the beach. A beach house. Can you believe that? Taylor and I shared a room while the boys had their own. Liam was kind enough to carry my bag. While  Louis and Harry ran in the house as soon as the car stopped. The boys chilled in the house while Taylor and I hit the pretty beach. 

We were both on the blanket we brought and it was around 5pm so there was no sun, good thing. "This beach is so pretty, isn't it?" I said to Taylor. She answered, "Yeah it is." there were little kids running around, a girl and boy. 

I put my shades down and lie down on the blanket. Taylor asks "Are you and Liam, like gf and bf?" 

I shake my head. "No...." She shrugs, "Cause, well we did only start dating. I guess." 

"But you guys are best friends...don't you want to be his gf?"

"I do want. But well, we did just start dating, so...technically we aren't really together. As a couple." I stated. I want to change the subject…. "How are you and Niall?"

She sighs dramatically crossing her arms and looking at the clouds.  "I don't know where we stand. I just want him to ask me out already....it's driving me crazy!"

I had nothing to say, because I didn’t know what to say. I wanted to tell her that Niall will eventually warm up and ask her out but you never know. I know Niall, and I can tell her really likes Taylor. But after what happened with Nicole, I thought he would never date anyone again.

Taylor’s a sweet girl, and they are meant to be. I can picture both of them together, and they suite each other. If only Niall opens his heart and lets Taylor in. But I know he has a crush on her, I’m his best friend, I just know.

Then my mind goes to Liam. How I am so lucky to know that he actually likes me. He actually confessed his love for me. I just wanna scream to the heavens. That is how happy I am. And his kiss, oh how I loved his kiss. It was so soft and tender on my lips. Fireworks appeared as I kissed him. I know he is the one.