Chapter 24- The Honest Truth

Sorry this took so long. I’ve been busy and all.

Love you all and enjoy! Comment, vote and fan! Let me know what y’all thought!

On the side is Liam <33 And the video is Want U Back, by Cher Lloyd. Play it! :) It fits the story cause...Nicole wants Niall back and...yeah. You get it me, haha! 

Stay lovely! <3

Liam’s POV

“We’re home!” Louis’ voice rang in the house. The boys and I have arrived from rehearsals. Today we had two interviews and a three hour rehearsal for the concert tomorrow. We were all knackered and all we really wanted to do was sleep and just rest.

The house seemed so dead and quiet, usually it would be lively and quite frankly, noisy. “Where are the girls?” Zayn asked walking up to the living room. Louis chuckled as he looks down on the couch. We all gather around and see a sleeping Liv. She was snuggled against the sofa pillow, fast asleep. We all ‘awed’ and took a picture of her on our phones.

Walking in front of her, I said “I’ll bring her up to the room.” I carried her like a bride. The boys teased me, saying I looked really cute with her and that we were meant to be. Liv put her arms around my neck and snuggled against my neck. She yawned, her eyes closed. She was so adorable. The boys crash on the couch and watch some TV while I make my way to her room.

I opened it and kicked it wide open so I could enter properly. I set her on her bed, but she wouldn’t let my neck go, I tried taking it away but she had them glued on me. Then she mutters, “Stay with me….” I look down at her, she was already fast asleep. I shrugged and took my shoes off and lay beside her under the covers. She had her head on my chest and I had my arm around her.

This was a perfect moment. I stared at her radiating beauty. I was planning on what to do for our first date. Im pretty nervous for the whole thing, dating was never one of my hobbies... Im Liam Payne, I don’t really know how to talk to girls and how to treat them on a date. That’s why it’s taking me long; I want this date to be the best date she has ever had in her life.

~~~

Niall’s POV

After a half hour, Liam didn’t come back so I decided to check what was taking him so long. I excuse myself and walk up to Olivia’s room. There they were, sleeping on the bed, snoring lightly. Liam was covering his face with his arm as Liv had her cheek against his chest. Liam was never like this with a girl. He was always shy around them. But not Liv, he always found the courage to do things with Liv that he hasn’t done with other girls.

I smiled to myself and exited quietly as I can. Then I went to check up on Taylor. I knocked on her door lightly but no one answered, so I knocked again, still no one answered. I opened the door and made my way inside, closing the door behind me. She was on the bed, tissues scattered everywhere. She’s been crying. My heart falls; I kneel in front of her and watch her beautiful face. She was sleeping peacefully, her face puffy and red, it made my heart fall thinking she cried.

Why did she cry anyways? So many reasons went in my head. What happened? We were gone for so long, maybe something bad happened? What if her dad got hurt? What if her and Liv fought about something? What if she wanted to go back home and leave the tour? My heart ached in thinking that. I tucked in the hair that was falling on her beautiful face and put it behind her ear.

Her eyes shot open and she studied me. “Hey love,”

She kept quiet. She gave me a small smile and turned around, her back facing me. “Taylor, what’s wrong?” There was something off about her. She seemed like she hated me, I had a gut feeling and I didn’t like this feeling at all. She shook her head, as I make my way to the side she was facing. I got on the bed and lay beside her facing her. “Please tell me,”