Chapter 12- A Moment

"OLIVIA!!!" Alice flung her arms around me. I hugged her back, she smells like vanilla lemons. She grew taller, her blue eyes were filled with joy, she grew a bit darker, but still her flawless self. Her blonde hair, which she took from my grandma, was cut short, until her chin, it was wavy and suited her.  She was in a yellow sundress, white strapped shoes. 

Her house was a two floor house, she only lives with her husband, Dave. May I take note, that she's only 21, I know, very young, but she is deeply in love with him. As you take it, Dave is quite wealthy. He works as a CEO of this company, I don't really take note. 

It's just a meduium sized house, it's mostly wood inside, cause Alice loves the outdoors. Outside, there's this big garden, which over looks the view of Chicago. The last time I visisted was around when they moved in together, which was almost two years ago. 

The living room had a big red velvet couch, two armrests, the same color and a glass coffee table. There's a big picture of her and Dave in Hawaii for their honeymoon, it's pretty. Then on the sides was each of our family, my parents, Chris, Alice, Colin and me, on the other side was Dave's family, his parents, his little sister and him. 

The boys smile and hug Alice, one by one. She smiles and asks, as we settle in the couch. "How are you boys?"

Louis shrugs. "We've been good, busy, but good. What about you?" 

Alice crosses her legs and said "I'm doing great," she turns to me and asks, in her sweet voice. "How're you sweetheart?" 

"I'm fine." I grin, goofy. 

The gliding doors opens, the one that leads you to the garden. Dave walks talking on his phone. When he sees us, he smiles and tells the person he's talking to, too call later. He hangs up and runs to me, carrying me and spinning me around. "How is my sister-in-law?" 

I laugh, "Put me down," he does and tossles my hair. "I'm good, are you taking care of my sister?" I furrow my eyebrows. 

He walks to Alice and sits beside her, kissing her on the cheek. "I've been taking care of her..." 

I smile, Alice is so happy. I want to be like that. Liam clears his throat and I look at him, he was sitting beside Taylor. Oh my, Taylor! "Alice, Dave, this is my friend, Taylor Winters. Is it alright if she joins us here?" Alice beams and Dave nods.

Taylor stands and shakes Alice and Dave's hands. "It's so nice to meet you. Thank you for letting me stay here." 

"No problem, darling." Alice said, smiling. She's been smiling a lot. I wonder if her jaws hurt...

~~~That Night~~~

I was sleeping in the room they really made for me. I promised I would visit and stay here, so they made me a room. A twin sized bed, with pink covers and white laced pillows, then I have a table for my stuff, and a dresser, beside the door that leads to my bathroom. Taylor said that it was alright for her to sleep with the boys. She's staying with...I don't know. All I know is they divided themselves into three.

Never Ever Let Me Go {l.p.} *SLOWLY EDITING*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें