Chapter 30- You Already Are Special, Love

It’s sort of long, so yeah… (: Please comment, vote and fan! Tell me what you think about this chapter!

Sorry if the ending is not really nice, I was having writers block for the end! So please do excuse me! And I'll edit it soon! 

On the side is Live While We’re Young! Don’t you all just love it? I did, I replayed it so many times I don’t know how many times I watched it!

Thank you all so much for the support! It reached over 10000 reads! I love you all!

Anyways,

~~ENJOY~

Oh and stay lovely!! (: xx

Taylor’s POV

I fell asleep, I took a nap on someone and didn’t notice who it was. All I knew was I heard screaming and other voices talking. I wanted to see who the guests were, but my lids couldn’t stay open and I drifted off to dreamland.

My dad called me just yesterday and asked me how life was without him. I told him I missed him so much, he was about to book me flight to Chicago, last minute flight. I told him not to worry and that I was perfectly fine and healthy. He brought up the ‘boy talk’. He kept bombarding me with questions about Niall since he has seen and heard the rumors. I told my father that we’re dating and nothing else. He told me if he ever hurt my feelings, he’d kick his ass himself. That’s what you get when you only have a father left.

I’m having the time of my life with the boys, Liv and Annie, and Sam. They are very sweet and cool. I just feel so tight with them now, since we are spending quite a time together. The boys, they annoy the crap out of me, but I love them. Niall, he just takes my breath away. He makes me feel so alive and loved. He’s my missing piece, I just know.

“We should wake her up,” A voice said, it sounded like Zayn’s voice.

An Irish voice objected. “No, make her sleep.”

“Okay, but we have to wake her up soon, since she slept for almost ten hours.” I groggily sit up straight and see eight faces staring right at me. Two faces looked familiar yet new. It was Eleanor Calder and Danielle Peazer, the prettiest girls I ever laid my eyes on, I was always insecure around those kinds of peoples but I didn’t care anymore. I have Niall, and he finds me pretty.

Eleanor takes my hand which causes me to stand up. She shakes it and says, in a cheery voice. “Hi! I’m Eleanor! You must be Taylor!! It’s so nice to meet you!” I never really heard her talk, in videos she was silent and I always wondered what she sounded like. Her voice really suited her, and I loved her accent.

Shaking her hand, I smile at her. “Nice to meet you Eleanor,”

Danielle stepped forward and shook my hand in a friendly manner. “I’m Danielle, it’s so lovely to meet you. Niall has told me a lot about you,” I glanced at Niall who was blushing like hell. I giggled at the sight and turned to Danielle. “You too Danielle,” I smile before her.

I look around and ask. “Where’d Olivia and Sam go?”

Louis answered me, eating a piece of carrot. Oh Louis, you crack me up everytime, without even trying. “Oh they both went to the mall, to just have girl time. And they also went to get Nandos…” My tummy growled. “Looks like you’re hungry,” I give him a faint smile.

Us girls bonded and got to know each other. They were really funny and Annie and I clearly looked up to them. The boys played a game I didn’t even bother knowing. I have always wanted to be a model, just like Eleanor. She was pretty, funny, sweet, thin and tall. She had everything, Louis was lucky to have her.