Chapter 16- Alice Is Gonna Be A Mom

I opened my eyes and cringed at the bright light. I sit up straight and look around, Taylor was sleeping beside me, her face on the pillow. She was snoring slightly. Oh my, she reminds me of Niall so much. I giggle at the thought. I stand up and suddenly I feel light headed. 

Holding the night table, I breathe heavily. I feel much better compared to last night. I touched my forehead and I wasn't hot anymore. I'm not sick anymore! I head to the bathroom and take a quick hot shower. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair after I was done. 

I dressed up into a yellow tank top and white shorts. My tummy growled. I was actually hungry. I go out of the room quietly, so I wouldn't wake Taylor up. The whole house was quiet. Alice was there in the kitchen as I entered. Dave and her were talking. But stopped as I entered. 

"Good morning to you, sweetie!" Alice cheered. "Want breakfast?" I nod as I sit beside Dave and Alice passes me a plate of omelet. It smelled good, I devoured it within five minutes. 

Dave chuckled "Someone's hungry..." I look at him and giggle. 

"You feeling okay now?" Alice asks me, handing me a glass of orange juice. 

I sip from it and said "Considering I just ate my first meal in days, I guess I'm fine." 

Alice smiles "So, how is it going? I'm sorry Dave and I aren't really here, we are really busy with work....and we don't get to spend much time with you." she frowns. 

I shrug "It's fine, at least I saw you. I really do miss you...." I gave her a small smile.

~~~

"Whoa, really? That's so sad..." Alice said, she was sitting beside Dave, her head on his shoulder, I was in front of them and we were in the living room. I told them about the incident yesterday, Alice and Dave were shocked, they knew them ever since they were neighbors and Dave told me that they are very close to each other as a family. I wonder how they are now....

Dave carassed her hair. "Who would have thought, huh?"

I nod, tucking my feet towards me. I would never want to be in Nikki's position, ever. The house was pretty quiet, considering it's 7:30 am. They must be asleep. Alice has already prepared the breakfast, pancakes and fruits.

"Anyways, Liv, do you have someone special in your life?" Huh? Oh special meaning boyfriend.... She gave me a knowing look.

Dave looked at me with a serious face, but ended up laughing it off. "Does my little sister-in-law have a boyfriend?"

I shook my head. "Nope." popping the 'p'

"Really now?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Yes," I said, monotone.

"Do you have a crush then?" Alice said, trying to make me spill everything. I am not that easy.

Yes, Liam. "Not at the moment," Dave grinned widely. Alice eyed me, like she knew everything. Like she knew I liked Liam more than a friend. She does know me real well, she is my only sister. And we have those weird moments when we can communicate through eye contact, just like how best friends are.

Come on, I don't want to say it here and now. Duh. "How are you?" I asked them, changing the subject completely.

Alice sighed, then continued with it. "We're doing great!"

Alice told me she wanted kids. I wonder if she's ready. She's turning 22 in two weeks time. "Oh, I have fantastic news!" Alice smiled at me and glanced at Dave. Dave nodded as he knew what she was gonna say. "What?" I ask.