Chapter 52- I'm Tired

The bright light from outside the window woke me up. I yawn and sit up from the bed. I look around and see Liam still under the covers, one arm covering his face. A smile crept on my face. I was discharged after having my surgery. They took out a big amount of the cancer and they're hoping that it will lessen down and only lessen down. Of course I still stayed in the hospital for a week before fully recovering.

I put my head on Liam's chest and hug him. He mumbles something and puts his arms around me, tightly. But I didn't mind. I missed days like this, when I would wake up beside him and not on a hospital bed. I missed it so much, especially when it's just the both of us. I look up at him and tears prickle down my cheeks. I am so blessed to have Liam around. He really helped me with this and I am so grateful. I love him so much.

Liam looks down at me smiling but when he saw my tears, he frowned and put his finger on my chin making me look directly at him. "Why are you crying baby?"

I shook my head and kissed his cheek. "I just..love you so much."

We stare at each others eyes and he wipes the tears away. He kisses my forehead and we snuggle until I fell asleep again. He whispered, "I love you more."

"Olivia, baby, wake up." I open my eyes and pry my hands away from the pillow. I look up and see Niall. He offers me a hand and I stand up. We walk to the kitchen and I sit down. All the boys were outside, Zayn was beside me eating, Harry and Liam were talking and laughing on the couch, Louis was texting on his phone. I smile at everyone. 

"Why are you smiling?" Zayn chuckles passing me a plate of chicken and broccoli. I pinch my noise and make a disgusting face. I never liked broccoli. "Eat them Olivia!" Zayn nudges me.

I pout in front of me and feel someone behind me. I look up and it was Liam, looking down at me and giving me a pointed look. He glances at my plate and points t it, looking back at me. "Olivia, eat your veggies! It's good for you and you can get well faster." He goes back to his seat on the couch.

Daddy Directioner was back- but he never did leave-, I notice. I sigh and eat my food, sting everything off my plate. Niall hands me two pills and I drink it. I start to feel dizzy and I stand up, someone holding my back. I move away from the person and face everyone. "Stop trying to help." She snapped.

The boys became quiet. "I can stand by myself. I can drink my medicine by myself. I can eat by myself. I hate it. I hate feeling this way. I hate feeling so vulnerable and weak. I don't like this feeling. I hate it. I hate being different from all of you. I hate the fact you guys open the door for me even though I have hands of my own, I hate it when you guys ask me if I'm okay every five minutes. Most of all, I hate it when you guys treat me differently, even the way you look at me is different. Like the cancer did something to me to change your perspective." She sighed and walked to Liam, my body was drained, so Olivia sat on Liam's lap and hugged him tight. The tears started to fall and everyone was silent. Liam's hand rubbed her back. 

"Shh," He whispered her my ear. She then fell asleep, as Liam whispered sweet nothings in her ear.

~~~

Niall's POV

"It's part of the side effects. Her mood swings are part of the side effects." I said, looking at the bottle. She was sleeping beside Liam on the couch. Liam was lying down on the edge of the couch and he was listening to me. I put her medicine down and play with my fingers.

Liam sighed. Zayn said, "What do you expect? She needs the medicine and she's practically right. We do treat her differently. Like she's weak or something. I am sure that after she had her cancer, that didn not change my perspective."

Everyone was gathered around Olivia as she slept peacfully. All of us were worried. Liam spoke up for the first time. "I'm tired." All eyes were on him, and my mouth dropped. Is tood up, anger boiling inside me. My hands were shaking and I said, loudly. "YOU CAN'T BE TIRED. SHE'S THE ONE WHO'S SUPPOSED TO BE TIRED LIAM. YOU DON'T GET TO BACK OUT NOW." Harry held me back, as Liam looked shocked from my sudden outburst. "She needs you Li, she needs all of us. Don't you see? This is why she didn't want to tell us. She didn't want to be a hindrance to us..."

Liam looked down at Olivia. "I didn't mean that. I meant...that I am tired, tired of being able to do nothing while seeing her like this. Doesn't it break your hearts? It certainly breaks mine." He sighs, a tear rolling down his cheek. "I just wish that all the pain goes to me and I'm the one suffereing, I don't want her to suffer anymore. She's been suffering for a long time. I am so tired of  seeing her in pain..." 

Louis sat ebside Harry and Zayn on the other couch while I sat on the arm chair. He then said, "You are doing something...you're helping her get through this, by just giving her your love. I know you're helping her a lot." 

He smiled. After a few minutes of silence, Liam starts to drfit off to sleep. I stood up and Zayn and I headed to a mall. We wanted to get out for a while and get some fresh air. We decided to eat in Nandos. Not much people were in the mall today which was good, although we did get stopped a few time by some beautiful fans. 

When we were waiting for our food, Zayn said to me. "Did you know...food makes people happy?" I give him a questioning look. I roll my eyes and nudge his foot since I was in front of him. "Zayn, really? Out of all the people, you should know that I know the answer to the question." He gives me a short chuckle and shrugged. When our food arrived, the waitress asked for a photo which was gladly given to her, Zayn and I ate. 

"I really want Olivia to get better." Zayn said, in a low voice, glancing at me. I was silent at first, not knowing what to say. 

I finish my food and sip from my Pepsi and said, "Me too, Zayn, me too. All we can do know is pray...she is getting better you know."

"Is it just me but Liam really does love her, doesn't he? I can see the way he looks at her, and the way he talks about her." He said, not even half way done with his meal. I was a fast eater, everyone knew that. I laugh inwardly. 

I nod, smiling. "Yes, he does."

CRAPPY I KNOW I AM SO SORRY! BLAME THE WRITERS BLOCK! EDIT WHEN I CAN! please comment, vote and fan! Love you all <33