Chapter 14- True Feelings

"I'm not sick!" I protest. It has been two days since the encounter with Bianca and NIkki. And I was in the living room with Liam, arguing.

Liam shook his head, "It's fine, the others left for a movie. I'm here, with you." Liam thinks that I'm sick, which I am not. I feel perfectly fine. Oh who am I kidding, I feel like I'm about to die. The pain everywhere is just unbearable.

He sits beside me and turns the TV on. Then I thought of the time he was sick and I was taking care of him. It was ironic. I lean in the couch and cross my arms, watching in silent. I wanted to go out. I was so stir crazy.

"Let's watch Toy Story!" Liam asks, like a child.

I shake my head "No, I want to watch something romantic." i thought "The Notebook!" Liam groans, but follows me, putting in the DVD in. Alice had a large stack of different kinds of movies. He plops beside me and we watch in silent.

~~~Liam's POV~~~

In around the middle, I wanted to leave, but I couldn't, not when Olivia was there for me when I was sick. She watched what I wanted, and she wanted The Notebook, out of all the movies. I liked it, but I wasn't in the mood. But I had to sacrifice. For her.

I was worried, Olivia was hot, she kept on denying she wasn't sick but she is. I stayed because I wanted too, not because I needed too. I still remember that moment we had together, in her bedroom. Until Louis, being Louis had to interrupt. My feelings for her have grown stronger. I don't know what to do anymore.

Suddenly she leans on me. I look down at her and realized she's fast asleep. I kissed her forehead, which was hot. I grabbed the blanket that was beside me and pulled it on her. I turned the TV off and just watched her sleep. Things were rushing in my head. Should I kiss her? Maybe, but what if she will freak?

I lean down but hesitate and stop, staring at her beautiful face.

~~~Niall's POV~~~

It wasn't fun without Liam and Olivia. I've been spending most of my time with Taylor. She's fun, sweet and kind. Good thing we brought her along. I've grown fond of her. She's just like me, she loves to eat burgers, chicken, pizza, ravioli, any kind of food. But she was real thin, she has an appetite of a cute little panda.

"Niall!" she pouted, looking all pretty even though she's pouting.

I laugh, getting a piece of nuggets from her food and eating it. "So good...." she glared at me and grabbed my whole chicken. My mouth dropped. "I only got a nugget! That's not fair" I whined, while she stuck her tongue out on me and ate my chicken away.

The others laugh. We were in Mcdo, in disguises of course. "She's a tough one, man." Zayn said, eating his ice cream.

Taylor high fives Zayn and looks at me, smiling. "You know Niall, never fight me, especially when it comes to food." I bursted out laughing, wiping a tear from my eyes.

Louis was texting away. "Who you texting Louis? Eleanor?" I ask, smirking.

He focuses on texting. "Yo, answer me!" I said, huffing.

"Eleanor's coming here, she wants to visit me." We all errupted in 'awe's'

Harry asks, "What's wrong with that, boo-bear?"

He shrugs. "I don't know....."

I nudged him "Be happy she's coming. It means she misses you!" Louis nods, smiling and shrugging happily.

"We have to stay a little longer here," Zayn states, finishing his ice cream off. We all turn to him "Cause, Olivia's sick. We can't just leave her." Taylor excuses herself and heads to the bathroom. While the guys and I talk.

"Yeah, we did promise to take care of her...." I said, remembering what I promised to her parents.

Louis throws a scoop of ice cream on Harry. Harry's mouth dropped "What the hell LOUIS TOMLINSON!" Harry pours his ice tea on Louis. Wow....I was in total shocked.

"Lads, stop this instant!" I said, with my thick accent.

Louis pouts, Harry sighs and said rubbing Louis' shoulder. "I'm sorry boo-bear, I was too harsh."

Larry Stylinson moment. LLN!

We went home after half an hour and found Liam and Olivia sleeping on the couch. Olivia had her head leaning on Liam and Liam's head was lolled on the couch. We went to the garden and just hung there.

"Let's play catch!" Louis said, in his new clothes. We all changed and were in Capri's. "Rock paper scissors, and whoever is the loser is the it."

We all gathered and said "Rock, paper, scissors!" It was me. Unfair!!! I looked up at them evilly and said "Whoever I tag are zombies!" They ran around. I ran after Harry who was slow in running, I tapped him and he automatically turned into a zombie, he looked cute, pretending to be a fake zombie. He walked around the garden like a zombie. I ran for Taylor next, she was a fast runner.

I run and run. "I'm gonna get you, Tay-tay!" She looked back at me, and instantly I tripped on a big rock and landed on top of her. We gazed at each other. Her eyes....were sparkling with what looked to me like she was shocked, happy yet at the same time confused and scared. She was so pretty, I couldn't get over how gorgeous she is.

I leaned in, shifting. "NIALL!" She suddenly yelps. I jump to my feet. "You are one heavy boy..." I hand her my hand and shake off what had just happened. She smiles at me and runs, sticking her tongue out.

I laughed "Come back here!" And we continued our game, having fun, not mentioning what just happened. Our moment. Good thing Louis, Zayn, and Harry were busy looking at the flowers, because there was a pretty butterfly.

I've never felt like this toward a girl before, well, there was Olivia, but it was obvious she fancied Liam. I knew it from when I first saw them look at each other. It hurt me, a lot, considering I told Liam I liked liked her, but I couldn't do anything, besides Olivia will always have a special place in my heart. Taylor. Taylor was Taylor. That's one thing I love about her.

A/N: This goes to my friend, Tasha! Like it? 

And to my five special boys, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GUYS! Two years, TWO years together!!! Ahahahah can't contain how much I love them to death. Love you ONE DIRECTION.  

Oh and please don't forget to Comment, Vote and Fan if you likeee! Thanks lovelies!