Chapter 10- A Girls Day out

"Please accompany me? Let's go shopping and just have a day to ourselves!" Taylor begged. It has only been the fourth day and we leave tomorrow. Taylor doesn't know yet, though. We were in the hotel room doing not much.

The boys look up from the TV, Niall smiles, "Go Liv, put it on our credit card." he said it so casually like hey didn't care if I spent a lt. They do get paid a lot....

My mouth drops. "I can't just go and waste your money! You earned t and anyways my mom gives me money every week though I go to the bank and deposit it from my account." they shake their heads.

"Go and use it!" Harry throws his credit card. I catch it and look at it. "It's our like shared account. So it's fine, go and have fun!" Liam explained.

I shake my head but before I could protest, Taylor drags me out the door. I groan, I hate shopping. I only like shopping with Sam. We walk down and out of the hotel.

"How will we get to the mall?" I ask, crossing my arms and putting the credit card in the pocket of my shorts. She points to a black SUV. "My driver.." she said, we get in and it was so comfy. "Peter, the mall please." the guy with a black suits nods and we are on our way.

~~~Nialls POV~~~

"Do you think we should make Taylor join our tour?" I ask the lads, the two of hem have just left to go shopping. I was happy that Olivia had friends she can relate to. They have been real close after the few days they spent together.

Zayn mutes the TV and they all turn to me. He asks. "How come?"

I shrug, they boys eyeing me like a hawk. "Liv looks happy around Taylor, and anyways, dont you think Liv needs a female with her. Their so close already! Please?" I beg, all I want it Is Liv to be happy . And Taylor seemed like a nice girl. I bet she'd freak when we will tell her to come and join us.

Liam seems to be on my team. "Yeah I guess we should. And she's such lovely company..."

Does Liam like Taylor? My insides smile and frown at the same time. Happy that he has a crush and sad that he forgot about Dani. I think Dani and Liam are perfect for each other. Dani is such a lovely girl. I think she's the best. Mrs Liam and Dani Payne. Awww.

I shrugged it off and walked to the kitchen to chomp on something. I cook a pack of popcorn and eat it on the couch, sharing with the boys. If I only I could tell Olivia how I feel. She and I have been best friends ever since. Mr. Niall and Olivia Horan. It sounds nice.....

"Hey!" someone snapped their fingers in front of me. I snap out of my thoughts and look up, seeing the boys huddled around me, with worried faces. Liam bent down and looked at me. "You okay Niall?"

I nod, "Yeah, I am...." he gave me a I-Know-You look. "I'm just thinking...nevermind. I'l just take a nap." I stand up and head to my room, collapsing on my bed. Who would have thought, loving your best friend is this hard and tiring?

~~~Olivia's POV~~~

"I had a great time Taylor! thank you so much!" I said, hugging her. I bought around three shirts, two sorts, and jeans, plus two flats. But I didn't use the boys credit card. I used the one my mom gave me, I completely forgot about it until I saw it in my wallet.

She puted. "You'll be leaving tomorrow! I'm gonna miss you...." I pouted too, hugging her even tighter.

I looked at her and said "Why don't you sleep in my room tonight? I wanna spend time with you..." she gave me a thumbs up. She gave her many bags to a staff, who was tall and looked friendly. Then she told him to tell her dad to pack her clothes and to bring it to our room.

"We're back!!!" I said, opening the door and dropping the bags in my room. The place was quiet, it was unusually weird. Taylor furrowed her eyebrow at me. We went to the living room and saw all of them sleeping. The only one missing is Niall...where is he?

Taylor whispered "Their asleep..."

I nod, looking at them. I got blankets from the room, with Taylors help, we put it on them and I kissed their foreheads.

"Help me with dinner.." It was six thirty, and the boys would be waking up soon. Taylor smiled and we started to cook spaghetti, it's the most common thing to make, and it was easy. I made the sauce, while taylor cooked the noodles.

My mom taught me how to make her secret recipe. She told me when I was eight years old, and I always cooked with her ever since. I missed home so much. I felt so homesick....at least I would be able to visit Colin and Alice.They both stayed in Chicago. And it was our next stop.

First was LA, Chicago, a week, Miami four days, New York, five days, DC six days, Boston two days, Orlando, threee days and I forgot the others. Alice offered for us to stay in her house, we politely accepted, Paul would be paying for like the rent and food.

"I smell food!" I turned around to see Niall, but instead I see Zayn, his hair is a mess and his eyes droppy. He looked cute, rubbing his eyes. Taylor went to get her clothes instead, a few minutes ago. Zayn walked towards me and sat on the counter table.

I smile at him and cook the sauce "Yeah, spaghetti. How was your nap?" I asked him. He fixed his hair and looked like the normal Zayn. He went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, drinking it all up.

Zayn sits back on top "Smells good....It was nice, relaxing." he shrugs and texts on his phone. Is he texting Nancy?

I put the sauce on a bowl and take a peek on his phone behind him. "Ohhh...Nancyyyy! How are you with her?"

He blushed and covered his phone from me. I rolled my eyes, preparing the table for all of us to eat. "We're good....I haven't seen her though."

"When did you guys meet anyways?" I ask him.

He takes a minute to think if he should tell me or not. "Well, she's from back home. We're friends, but not close. And yeah, we became close and I started having feelings for her and yeah..." He shrugged, taapping away in his iPhone.

Taylor enters and walks to me, saying hi to Zayn. "Oh yeah." Zayn talks to himself.

"Oh yeah, what?" I ask.

He shakes his head and walks to the living room, ending the conversation. What did he even mean? Boys are so cryptic. It annoys the hell out of me. Taylor and I chat, just about life. I find out that she lives with her dad and her dog, a shitzu. Dogs aren't technically allowed, but since it's her fathers, it's allowed. That's all I know, I'm not sure what happened to her mom. I never asked, and I'm afraid too.

I shout "BOYS! EATING TIME!! COME ON!!!" I prepare everything "Hey, Taylor, could you wake them up?" she nods, smiling at me and heads off in the living room. I heard Taylor scream something, but couldn't hear it. After a minute or two, the boys emerge from the room and into the dining room, where i sit waiting.

All of them were sleepy and Niall was here. Where did he go? They rubbed their eyes and yawned sitting in their seats. "Morning," I smile. They look at me, with droppy eyes and smile, not reaching their eyes. "Eat?" They nod and we say grace before chomping on the food. They look so adorable right now. Especially Liam.

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you liked it! In the next chapter, they all head to Chicage and my 'friends' will appear! Excited? Haha, their names are Nicole, Celina, Nikki, and Milet. So please tune in and a massive thank you for making me reach 300 views! Love you all!

P.S: Pls, dont mind my mistakes, I will edit soon!

                                                                Love, Bea <3