Chapter 51- True Love

I opened my eyes slowly, taking note of the pain everywhere in my body. I looked around the hospital room, it was bright outside and the only one I see is Liam. He was on the couch, with a blanket over him. He was sleeping peacefully, his hair covering his beautiful face. I sat up, really carefully. I croaked from the pain. Liam jolts up and looks at me. When he saw me awake, he ran to me and held my hand.

“Are you okay Olivia? Oh god, what hurts?” He asked really fast. He was babbling about how I was feeling now and if I needed the nurse. I give him a small smile and shook my head. He sighed heavily.

I bit my lip. “Where are the other boys?”

Liam looked around and looked back at me, his eyes staring at my eyes. “Management gave us a week off. So Niall and Taylor went to Ireland, Louis went back home and is now spending time with Eleanor and his family, Harry and Zayn are still here, just in the apartment we’re renting.”

All of them are doing what they want. They’re spending time with their family, while Liam is stuck here with sick ole’ me. I frowned at the thought and Liam gave me a look. “Liam, why don’t you go to Wolverhampton? Spend time with your family.” He took it in the wrong way because his whole demeanour changed; before I was gonna add something he sighed.

“You don’t want me here, do you?” He asked, hurt clearly in his expression.

I shake my head vigorously “Of course I do Liam. But I’ve just noticed now, you’re always here with me. You don’t get to go out much anymore. If it wasn’t for me you wouldn’t be stuck here with me. I don’t want me to be the reason you’re always here. Go spend time with the boys, your family…”

He chuckled and crossed his arms, he looked at me with his warm brown eyes. “I want to be here. I’d rather be here than somewhere where I can’t be with you. You actually think I’d leave you while you’re sick? I’d never do that. You were always there for me, and I will always be here for you. So don’t think that I’m being forced by being here. Because I am not.”

He just stared at me, and suddenly he gasped and took something out from his pants. I furrowed my eyebrow at him. He took out a small rectangular box, it had a ribbon on it and he handed it to me. I looked down at it, touched it with my fingertips and looked up at him. “Open it,”

I opened it and a gasp escaped my lips. Right before me was the most beautiful bracelet I have ever seen. It was silver and gold. In the middle it wrote ‘L+O’ and at both sides there was the infinity sign. I smiled at Liam. “Do you like it?”

Nodding my head, he gets the box from me and puts the bracelet on me. Then that was when I noticed he was wearing the same thing. He giggled at my reaction. As he put it on me, I admired it. “You see, Olivia. This symbolizes our love. Never take it off. Even in the bathroom, its waterproof.”

“Fight it, Olivia.” He whispered in my ear, as we both hugged each other. The door opens widely and Harry and Zayn smiled at us. They gave us both a smirk and ran to me. Harry and Zayn were holding papers. Zayn playfully pushed Liam and sat beside me while Harry sat on the other side. Liam’s mouth dropped.

Harry pointed out the door, “Go and eat your brunch. We’ll take care of her.” They both evilly laughed while I giggled. Liam nodded and kissed my forehead quickly before leaving.

“Olivia! Olivia! Look at the drawing I made of you and me!” Harry said, handing me the paper. I looked at it and there stood two stick people, holding hands. Harry drew himself with curly hair and I had just two strands of hair. I smiled and nudged him. “Who’s that in the background? He looks sad.”

Harry chuckled at himself. “That’s Liam. You see, I got you out on a date with Liam because best friends first before boyfriends.” He said firmly. I nodded. This cheeky little lad always made me laugh. Zayn got my attention and showed me his drawing. It was cartoon drawing and it was pretty good.