Chapter 35- Welcome To The Family

Olivia’s POV

In life, people usually look for their one true love. The person who is supposed to be there with you every time, the person who should love you no matter what, the person who gives no shit on what you did before and only focuses on the present, the person who’s supposed to be your person, the person who is supposed to be either your Prince Charming or your Princess.

Well, it looks like I’ve found my Prince Charming. That’s none other than, Liam.

He took my hand and we danced one more song then we headed to the hotel. I was wide awake and the tingly feeling was rushing to me. I couldn’t stop smiling like mad, because as Liam drove, he had his free hand holding mine and the other one was steering the wheel. When we got home, before he was gonna swipe the key, he kissed me passionately on my mouth. I giggled as I kissed him back.

He let go, swiped the car and went in the hotel room. The room was eerily quiet, I wondered where they were. I dropped my coat on the rack and took my shoes off. Liam grabs my hand and we enter the living room. Still no sign of them. We checked all the rooms except the boys room, where all the boys stayed except Niall, since he stays with Taylor. Liam opened the door and we found them all crowding the laptop in Harry’s lap. They looked so into it.

They all looked up and Harry closed the laptop too quickly. All of them looked up and smiled at us, like they were angels. I raised my eyebrows. “Whats going on in here?” I questioned.

“Nothing,” Zayn said, quickly.

They all look at each other anxiously and Louis asks, “How was your date?”

I smile up at Liam. He said, proudly, “Say hello to my girlfriend everybody,” everyone cheered and ran to the both of us, tackling us with a big bear hug. Liam seemed to not notice them acting all weird. But nothing could ruin this moment.

I sit beside Annie who was reading a book and open the laptop, while the others were congratulating Liam. I lay down on the bed beside Annie who was reading a book. “Hey, congratulations!” She smiled, glancing from me to her book.

“Thanks Annie!” I smiled back at her, putting my legs up and yawning. “When will you tell Harry you like him, huh?” I whispered to her. She stopped reading and her mouth dropped. She hit me with the book which caused the others to look at us weirdly. She waved her hand dismissively and the rest started talking to each other.

Annie stood up and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of bed. I yelped and was dragged out of the room where everyone was gathered. She was bright red and looked like a tomato. I giggled at the sight. She glared at me and said, quietly. “Please don’t talk about that.”

I sigh, “And why not? You guys are perfect for each other. You remind me of him, and he reminds me of you.” Shrugging she slumps her shoulder. Annie looked so lost now, I couldn’t figure out why but she looked depressed by just talking about this.

She frowned, “Why would he like me? I’m homeless and my family hates me. I don’t think I can go to college and I’m nothing to him. Harry only invited me to join this tour because he felt sorry. Why would he like me, when he can aim for someone more pretty and successful in life? Im neither of those.”

“How can you say that? He didn’t invite you because he felt sorry. He invited you because he wanted to help you and befriend you. Yes, Harry’s a flirt, but his eyes only look at you. You’re pretty Annie, you just don’t see it.” I looked straight at her light brown eyes.

She gave me a weak smile. “Whatever you say…” she didn’t sound convinced, before I was about to explain further, the rest came out and said “Let’s all watch a movie!!” I clapped my hands, looking helplessly at Annie who just shrugged and sat on the couch. I sat beside her and Taylor sat beside me. The boys were on the floor.