Chapter 27- More Adventures To Come

Hey there lovelies! So how’s life? Mine's pretty much boring and tiring but oh well!

Here’s a chapter for you, sorry if it has mistakes, I will edit it tomorrow since I get out early tomorrow from school! So YAY!

My friend @ifyougivemethechance helped me with this. We were in PE since it was free time and we talked about what to do with @OMGItsTasha and we based it on her mood that day, she was real cranky. Like really cranky…AHAHA LOVE YOU BOTH!

And yeah…that’s pretty much it…

~Enjoy~ ;)

“Boys!” Annie screeched. We arrived in New York two days ago. The boys have had around a concert and three interviews. I even had to go on stage since the host asked if they had girlfriends and Liam said that he was dating someone though, so I went up. Annie and Taylor will be in the next interview. So far everything was a success.

Liam and I were sitting on the couch watching a movie, Zayn was taking a shower, Niall was eating, Taylor was in the girls room taking a nap, the other boys, I’m not quite sure. Annie emerged from our room looking all angry while a sleepy Taylor stood behind her rubbing her eyes. “Where the hell is Harry and Louis?” she asked, outraged, by her tone and facial expression. I’ve realized to never make Annie mad, or she’ll explode like a volcano.

I ask, taking my head off Liam’s shoulder. “Why?”

As if on cue, Harry and Louis walked in, giggling like school girls. They were going crazy and laughing their heads off. That was when I noticed that Harry had something in his hand. My eyes widened. “Harry...”

“HAROOLD EDWARD STYLES!” Annie screams. Both boys were taken aback and smiled mischievously. Annie walked up to them and glared at them, she stretched her hand and said. “Give me back my underwear, you perverted freak!”

Harry smiles and dangles it from one of his finger. Then he runs around while Annie chases him. They were arguing and arguing. That is until Liam shouted “STOP!!”

They did and turned to look at Liam. “Can you guys please keep quiet? Harry, give Annie her underwear back, and Annie don’t go crazy on him. Now if you will excuse us, Olivia and I are watching a film.”

“A film? COOL!” Then all of them gathered around and we were all squished together. I sighed heavily. Liam chuckles and kisses my forehead. Niall came in with a bag of different kinds of chips he throws it to us and we catch what we like.

Louis says, after a few minutes into the movie. “Guys, I have an idea! Why don’t we play football in the park later tonight?” We all think. It actually wasn’t a bad idea; it seemed nice and fun to do. So we all agree on going to the park later at around 8:30pm.

~~~

At around six, Liam and Niall come up to me and Taylor and ask. “Do you guys wanna double date?” I smile brightly and turn to Taylor who agrees instantly. We say goodbye to the other lads and a begging Annie. She didn’t want to be alone with the other guys; she said that the hotel would burn down.

We decided that at eight we should all be in the park, in the hidden part of the park so not much people will be there. We went to a restaurant that served burgers and oily food. Taylor giggles as she has her hand draped on Niall’s.

“Time passes by so fast,” I said, looking around at the restaurant. It had a nice decorating style and it seemed so comfy just by staying here. Liam nods, “Time passes by fast when you’re having fun.” He winked at me and I laughed.

Leaning back on my seat I say “Sorry, but that doesn’t work for you.” He was stunned, pretending to be hurt, but he was obviously faking it.

Taylor said, “Do you think Harry likes Annie?”