Chapter 7- Feelings...Oh No

~~Liam's POV~~

Danielle Peazer is one of my closet friends. She's pretty, sweet, nice and fun to be with. She makes me forgot that I'm in a band called One Direction, that's famous around the world. Ever since One Direction, people don't treat me normally anymore. Like I'm some person that needs special treatment, just because I'm famous. I hate the special treatment. Hate it so much. Dani makes me forget about everything and she treats me equally.

Dani and I knew each other ever since X-Factor. We became close ever since. And I'm not sure if I like like her or not. Because I like her, but I just don't know. There was Olivia. I've known her ever since Niall introduced me to her, and we're like best friends.

I never told any one this, especially Niall. He feels the same way, and I feel that if he found out. I'd be dead with him. He and Olivia are very tight too. And it's like I'm gonna steal her away.

The time when I knew I did love her was when it was around two months after we met. I was fond of her and she always made me laugh. She had that affect on me.

"You guys go ahead and go to your interview. Simon would kill me if you'll miss it." I said, coughing, covering my mouth. The lads looked at me in sorrow. They were all happy, while I was sick. I sighed. I sneezed and blew my nose.

Niall shrugged, patting my back "We can't cancel it. Simon will kill us. So, I guess you just have to chill and rest. Got that, lad?"

"I can stay and keep you company!" Olivia said, pipping in. She smiled, sitting on the couch. We were in Niall's house. The boys and I slept over here, for a few days already. I looked at her.

Louis said "This is a once in a lifetime chance, Liv. You sure you wanna stay with sickly Liam instead?"

Oliva shrugged.. "There will be more interviews. Then I'll come,"

My heart warmed. Olivia would rather stay with me then go to the interview with the lads. I was sick while Louis was right, this is a once in a lifetime chance. Liv was just so considerate. It made me feel so good about myself. There was someone that actually cared about me, aside from my family and the lads.

"But Louis is right!" I said, looking at Oliva who was drinking a bottle of water. "If you'll stay with me, you'll miss your chance, and you'll get sick."

I looked at her, her hair was falling down, her eyes sparkling, she looked beautiful. "Liam. It's fine. Okay?" she gave me a serious tone. I nodded and looked at the guys. "Okay guys. Go and have fun!" they hugged me and shuffled out the door.

When the boys left, it was just me and her. I was on the middle couch while she sat at the left sided couch. She stood up and walked to me, plopping down beside me. Instead of having my feet occupying the whole couch, I put it on the coffee table.

We had the whole house to ourselves. Niall's mom had a business trip, and the brother of Niall, Greg I think was out with his friends. We were watching TV, "I'll just make you french onion soup." she said after a few minutes.

I looked at her. "You know how to cook that?"

She nodded, smiling. "Yup, my mom taught me how." she went to the kitchen and stayed there for quite a while. When she came back, she had a bowl of french onion soup just like what she said. It smelled so good, and that's when I knew it will taste good.

Liv sat down and started feeding me the soup. "I can eat it by myself!" I protested, getting the bowl with my hand.

She slapped my hand, lightly and said. "You're sick. You need all you energy, you can get. So I feed you. No buts." she said. Liv was so sweet. She dipped the spoon and said "Here comes the chuchu train!" she giggled and I laughed.

I pouted "I want a airplane."

Liv had that smile that could light up the whole world, "Okay, okay. Here comes the airplane." she made airplane noises, which made me laugh so much. The soup was so good, she could make a restaurant of her own. That's how good it was.

After I was done eating, Olivia washed the plates and came back telling me we should watch a movie. I was about to tell her what I wanted to watch, but she has already plopped in a DVD. I smiled when I saw what it was "You know?"

She nodded, she ran to the kitchen and emerged out with a tray of two glasses of water, and a big bowl of popcorn. "We can't watch a movie without popcorn, right?" I agreed. Liv sat down and we chomped on the delicious popcorn. We were watching Toy Story 3 (I know during that time it wasn't out yet, so please pretend it was. Thanks. :) ) I got tears eyed when it was at the end. While Liv was crying her eyes out. I put my arm around her and patted her back. We were really really close. She didn't notice cause her attention was on the movie.

I was staring at her, her shiny, sod hair falling down, her eyes filled with sadness. Think about it, she'd rather stay and chill with me, a sick person, then to go to a interview with 4/5 of One Direction. I just felt so warm. We both fell asleep on each other after she put the second movie, I'm not sure what it was. I forgot. But that day, made me fall in love with her more.