Chapter 39- Brownie and Cookie

Yes, yes, I know. "Why so late in updating?" I have been busy. I do have a life, so do excuse me, lovelies. This is more of a FILLER chapter. I have bad writers block. Excuse me <3

I will only update when this chapter reaches over 200 reads and 3 votes! :) 

~Enjoy~ 

Liam’s POV

“Why do the girls have to be sick, at the same time? I mean, seriously that is so coincidental!” Niall said, bored out of his mind. He was eating crisps, slowly, which was unusual of him.

I sighed and shrugged.  “Maybe they should go home and take a break for a while?” Zayn suggested.

Niall widened his eyes and said, “NOO! I don’t want them to leave. Besides, Annie doesn’t have a place to stay.”

“Zayn is right, we are traveling to different countries and time zones, it’s sick for their body. At least we’re used to it.” Harry said. ”Annie can stay with Olivia, or Taylor.”

Louis licked his lips, “I’ll go and buy the tickets.” He went on his iPhone and bought the tickets.  “Wait! We need the girls permission.”

“The room is like a…toxic waste. I don’t wanna get sick too. We have a concert tomorrow!!” Harry said, looking at us. I shake my head laughing at Hazza.

Olivia’s POV

“I’ll miss you!” I hugged Liam 

He kissed my forehead. “Don’t worry, in a weeks time, we will be reunited.”

I shrug and hug him tighter. The other lads were saying goodbye to the other girls. “I’ll call you every night okay?” He said, making my heart warm.

As I said goodbye to the other lads, Annie joined me to our flight while Taylor went to her flight. We were all feeling quite better today, but I’m just so glad I get to go home again.

Chris was out of the I.C.U now. He stays in a hospital room. Dad has been discharged already. I’m so glad that they are better now. I cried when mom called me telling me that Chris was okay. I talked to him the other night, he sounded raspy and tired. But I didn’t care. My big brother was okay, and that’s all that matters.

“Your dad and Chris are alright, right?” Annie asked, as we took our seats on the plane. I nod, smiling at her. “It’s like a vacation…my parents will love you!” I told her.

She sighed, “I will miss Harry.” I smirked at her.

I sang, “Someone’s in loveeeee….to be honest you guys are the cutest thing ever!”

Annie shook her head, blushing like mad. “You and Liam are better,” she winked at me.

~~~~

Like I said, my parents adored Annie. We went to visit Chris and we stayed there for a few hours, that is until visiting hours were over.  My mom and dad went out for a date night, so it was just Annie and I in the house. We chilled on the couch, watching scary movies.

The doorbell rang and we bot screamed. Annie whispered. “It must be your parents, get it.”

I shake my head. “They said they’d be going home at nine! It’s only seven.” Our eyes widened at the same time. “Come with me,” I grab her hand and we walk slowly to the door.

I opened the door and there stood someone I never thought I would see ever again. “Olivia!” the person said, stretching their arms wide. My jaw dropped.

“Carter! Is that you? Oh my god.” I smile and hug him tight. “I can’t believe it’s you! You were like smaller than me before, now, look at you!”

He chuckled, “I miss you brownie!” I cracked up, when he said that. “Awwwhh, I missed you too cookie!” Seeing him; just brightened my day, and just remembering all those memories together made me smile.

“What are you doing here?”

“I heard you were home, so I came home to visit you!” He winked at me, hugging me once again. 

Annie cleared her throat, “Oh gosh, I forgot. Carter, this is Annie a friend of mine. Annie this is Carter, he was a really close friend of mine that is until he moved to the States.”

Annie’s POV

When I first saw Carter, something about him, seemed off. I cleared my throat, after seeing them reunite. Olivia looked at me and had a shock face on. “Oh gosh, I forgot. Carter, this is Annie a friend of mine. Annie this is Carter, he was a really close friend of mine that is until he moved to the States.”

I raised my eyebrows, feeling awkward. “Nice to meet you,”

“And you,” Carter said, bowing a little.