Chapter 17- Always

"Hahaha, omg Liam, you are so funny!" Nikki went on and on. My eyes rolled for the umptenth time. She has been flirting with him ever since we saw each other in the house. And I've been watching it. It made me so pissed, I just wanted to tell Nikki to back off. But Liam and I aren't even together, I don't even know if we're together. He is so confusing!

I sighed heavily. They turned to look at me, "You okay?" Zayn asks, drinking from his water and then glancing at the mirror in front of him. Oh Zayn.

"Yeah," I mumble, my attention back on Liam and Nikki. She started a coversation with him, once again and his attention is fully on her. Can't he see she's flirting? Oh my gosh, Liam you are so blind! That girl who is sitting beside you, flipping her hair, batting her eyelashes every five seconds is, flirting with you. Gosh for a girl who just found out she was adopted, she seems real cheery.

You could see how the night went on and on, and I dreaded it. It just went on, the table errupting in laughter on something Louis has said, Zayn talking to Niall and Taylor, Harry trying and talking to Bianca but fails, and Nikki flirting with Liam, while Liam just sits there flirting back.

Grrrrrr....

~~~That Night~~~

"Hey, Liv," I turn my back and see Liam. He was in his pjs and smiling down at me. He had jut taken a bath considering his hair was wet. "Yeah?" I ask him. I had just taken a warm relaxing bath. I wanted to just go to sleep and leave this place since we were continuing our tour.

Our schedule is Miami, four days, New York, five days, DC is six days, Bostion, two days, Orlando three days, Seattle four days, then we go back to Wholverhampton, Liam's home and chill there for a while, rest for two weeks and then go back to finsish off.

Liam smiled at me, "Wanna watch with me?"

"No, I'm fine. I pass.." I said, passing by him, heading to my room, but Liam grabs my hand and twirls me to face him. He had a confused look on his face.

"Are you mad at me?" He asks.

I look into his eyes. Okay, so let me get this straight, he goes off and flirts with a girl who just found out she was adopted and doesn't do anything about it. He barely even talked to me, all he did was..... I was invisible to him, and now he is actually paying attention to me.

"No." I said, but couldn't hide my anger. I can't really explain how I feel but I think you understand, right?

He slumps his shoulder, putting his hands in the pockets of his pants. "You are mad." he said studying me. "What did I do?"

I bite my lip. I wanted to scream in his face and tell him what he did. For the past days we were here, he never even noticed that Nikki was flirting with him. Is he that blind? He was playing with my feelings. Actually playing with my feelings. "You...." he waited for what I was gonna say but I was left speechless. "Do you like Nikki?"

He gives me a serious face. And laughs it off. I look at him, like he was crazy. "What?" he notices my look "Liv, no I don't like her, that way. I mean, she just found out her family is not really her family. I'm being gentle with her. Why are you...."

"You have been flirting with her, since the first moment you both talked." I stated, crossing my arms.

He kept silent for a while "You're jealous!" He smiled. I rolled my eyes. "Liv..."

The door from the side opened and Taylor came out, she smiled at me and ran downstairs. We both stayed silence. "Liam, I feel like you're just toying with my feelings. There's Dani and then there's Nikki. Seriously, she flips her hair, batts her eyelashes and you don't even seem to notice!"

"Liam!" I shriek. He carried me by my hips and twirled me around.

He smiled down at me "I just wanted you to shut up...." he cups my face and leans down. "There's only one. And that's you," and with that he kisses me. He actually kisses me. At first my body falls limp and then I realize that he was actually kissing me. My first kiss. With thee Liam Payne. It felt soft on my lips, fireworks appeared before me, I felt like it was just me and him. I put my arms around his neck and kiss him back. This felt right. It felt like it belonged.

He let go but put his arms around my waist. "Liam...." I said, trying to hide my happiness.

"I do, I do like you Liv. I might even love you. I have always have, since the first day we met, I was enchanted by you, you have it all. you are perfect in my eyes. So please stop being so insecure of yourself, and don't you dare compare yourself to Dani or Nikki."

I smile at him, my heart feeling warm after what he just said to me. "Can I stay with you tonight?" He asks me.

I nod. "Okay," He holds my hand and walks to my room. We go under the bed and he wraps his arms around me and my head on his chest. "I always lliked you." he whispered in my hair. "Always," and we fell asleep, in each others arms.