Chapter 37- I Must Be In Heaven

Olivia’s POV

“They loved you Liam.” I said for the umpteenth time. He didn’t believe that my parents were fond of him. He thought that they disliked him, and they wouldn’t want me dating him. He was so cute worrying about my parents.

He shook his head, as we walked back home. I wanted fresh air so we decided to take a walk. Our hands were linked together and we were talking about my parents. “No they didn’t. They hated me! Now they don’t want me to date you cause im not good enough for you….”

I looked up at him and rested my head on his shoulder “Liam stop it, they adored you!” I stifled a laugh. He put his arm around me and we strolled back to the house. “Okay, okay,”

When we arrived home, there was a girl sitting on the front steps of the house. I looked at Liam, scared out of my mind. Liam pulled me away and told me to stay on the curb while he talked to the girl. They talked and she seemed like a normal person. I walked up to them and said, “Uhm, hi, may I help you?”

She had short blonde hair, her eyes looked dark blue in the dark, she was around an inch shorter than I am and she was wearing a plain shirt and shorts. “Yes, I was just looking for Chris.”

“And you are?” I inquired.

“His girlfriend.” She said, my mouth dropped. “He hasn’t answered my calls, and every time I come by the house no one is home. How do you know Chris?”

Chris has a girlfriend? He never told me he had a girlfriend. I cannot believe he lied to me. I swear he will pay…..oh yeah, he’s in the hospital. “She’s his little sister.” Liam said for me, as I was left speechless.

“OH! You’re Olivia. He told me so much about you! He said he missed you a lot because you were away with…One Direction.” Her eyes wandered off to Liam. “I’m a big fan.” She smiled at Liam, who smiled back. 

I studied her, she was beautiful. She had that natural beauty; she didn’t need to dress up to look gorgeous. She already is. Plus she seemed nice, I liked her. “So, where’s Chris?”

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out so I closed it. I was too speechless. “Chris is in the hospital, he was involved in an accident.”

She whimpered, frowning. Her eyes were now sad, like that one sentence sucked the life out of her. “Hospital? I-is he okay?”

“He’s hanging in there. You can visit him tomorrow, floor three, room 113.”  Liam said.

Tears ran down her cheek. “Okay, t-thank you. It was nice meeting you.” She smiled weakly and waved. She walked south and left Liam and I stunned by the fact Chris had a girlfriend. Liam touched my hand and led me in the house. We were the only ones staying here.

I sat on the couch and curled up, staring into the wall. I was tired. I sighed and closed my eyes, hoping to fall asleep easily. But it was hard. Someone wrapped their arms around me and kissed my hair. “What if they won’t get better?” I whispered.

“Who? Your dad and Chris?” Liam questioned. “Of course they will! They are strong people, Olivia. IT just takes time.”

I muttered. “I miss Chris. I miss him so much. I just want my big brother, Liam.”

“Shhh, shhhh” Liam rubbed my back with his hand. “I’m here. I’ll always be here for you. Don’t cry now.”

~~~

Annie’s POV

“HARRY EDWARD STYLES.” I screamed at the top of my lungs. Here we go again. I ran out of the room we shared and ran downstairs to find him and Zayn on the couch. “Give me my phone back.” I stretched my hand at him.

He looked up at me, with those green dazzling eyes. “What phone? I never got a phone.”

He then took out something from his pocket and my blackberry was in his hand. “Mhh. Hey Olivia, how are you doing today. I’m falling in love with Harry every minute I spend time with him. He’s just so handsome and such a good singer. I am in love with him and I don’t know what to do. Please help me.” He said, laughing like mad.

I walked up to him and jumped on him. He groaned as I landed on his lap. “ANNIE! YOU ARE SO HEAVY. GET OFF ME.” I snatched the phone and tucked it in the back pocket of my jeans. “You’re annoying, did you know that?” I stuck my tongue out at him and sat in between them.

Zayn smiled at me and whispered in my ear. “I think he likes you back.” I blushed. It’s been two days already of our vacation. I’ve grown a fond with Zayn, he was like a big brother I never had. He was always listening and he did care. So I told him about my crush on Harry.  

I slapped him, playfully which made him laugh. Harry looked at us like we were crazy, then he turned his attention back to the TV. I did like him. I wonder how long he will notice it.

~~~

“Annie?” Harry said from the shower.

I was on the bed we shared and reading a magazine. “What?” I flipped through the next page and saw One Direction. I rolled my eyes, nowadays they were in every magazine I owned. They were pretty much famous already.

“I left my towel on the bed, wanna give it to me?” He asked, kindly.

Standing up, I grab the towel and opened the door that leads to the bathroom a bit and threw the towel. “Thanks!” he replied, I rolled my eyes and went to the drawer that had some of my clothes. The door opened, as I was about to go back to lie on the bed, I bump into Harry and he falls on me. He was wet and my eyes widened.

He stared at me. My breath quickened. Then he did something I wouldn’t expect to happen in a million years. He leaned in and kissed me on my lips. His lips were soft and warm against mine. At first I didn’t know how to move my lips but then I just followed his pace. Butterflies were in my stomach. He pulled away and looked at me in the eyes. “I do like you.”

A smile formed. He got up and helped me up. I wiped myself since I was wet. I think this is a dream. “I really do,” he said, grabbing my arm and kissing me once more. I must be in heaven.

~~~

Taylor’s POV

“Can we please hang out with Olivia and Liam? I’m bored.” We were both on the couch watching Scream 4. He looked at me and sighed, giving up. “Okay,”

Within five minutes we were in Olivia’s house. Niall knocked but no one responded. Niall twisted the door and it was opened. We entered and it was quiet. I felt like something was wrong. I clutched on Niall’s arm who held me close.

We heard a sound coming from the kitchen, so we decided to walk towards the kitchen. Niall grabbed a umbrella from the stand and we entered the kitchen, ready to attack. “What are you lots doing here?” Liam said, shocked to see us.

“The door was opened.” Niall said.

“Whoops I forgot to close it, then.” Liam said. It looked like he was eating a piece of bread. He looked tired and like he was about to faint any second now.

Taylor looked around and then asked. “Where’s Olivia?” Where is Olivia?

“Sleeping on the couch.” He said. “We went to visit her dad and Chris. They are doing fine but Chris is still in the I.C.U. Mr. Summers wanted to have dinner with me and it went bad.”

I giggled. “How?”

“I don’t think they like me…” Liam frowned.

“Of course they do!” Niall said, patting the poor lads back. We went to the living room and found Olivia sleeping on the couch with a blanket on her. I sat on the other couch beside Niall as Liam sat beside Olivia. “They wouldn’t hate you Li. No one could hate you.”

“I hope that’s true…” Liam said, not sure himself.