Chapter 36- You Like Her

So sorry I didn't get to update! I have lots of things on my plate, so please bear with me. Sorry if there is bad grammar or typos, I did this in my iTouch. Sorry if it's crappy...I have bad writers block.

Hope you liked this chapter! Teehee! (:

And I will be posting a NEW STORY. It's a Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction. I'm not sure with the title but it's called "Love Hurts" I hope you'll like it!

~ENJOY~

And stay lovely!

Niall's POV

My parents were fond of Taylor. I knew they liked her from the moment they saw her. It was a nice feeling, knowing that my parents liked my girlfriend. My parents sat as the heads, Greg sat beside me and Taylor sat on my other side. Olivia and Liam were sitting in front of us. Even Greg liked her.

"So your dad owns a hotel in Chicago?"Greg asked, cutting his steak. I missed my mom's cooking, nothing can beat a good home cooked meal. Taylor nodded, looking at Greg. "Yeah, that's right." She's not as shy anymore, which was a good sign.

Mom smiled at Taylor, "How did you both meet?"

I look at her and said, "I already told you the story, didn't I?" she looked up, thinking and she replied "I don't recall."

I sigh, "Well, I told you that Olivia and Liam met her first and so...Taylor started to hang out with us, she was so fun to be with so we decided to take her on tour so Olivia would have a girl too. Then I just fell in love with her... " I smile whole-heartedly at her, who blushed and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

My dad said, "That's sweet..."

I nod eating my food within minutes. I just listened to the conversation they had and concentrated on my food. Liam and Olivia joined and laughed too at what Greg said. As I glanced at Taylor, she smiled and I smiled back. "So Olivia, how are your parents and Chris?"

Olivia's face fell, she was about to say something but she closed her mouth, her lip quivering. Liam whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek. "Um, mom, her dad and Chris are at the hospital. They were involved in an accident..."

My mom had an astonished face on, "I am so sorry. I didn't know Peter and Chris were in the hospital. Oh honey, I know they'll get better. They're strong." Dad said, "Don't worry Olivia, darling, they'll be alright."

Olivia nodded, and she stared off into space. I felt so bad for her; I sighed and looked at mom giving her a look. She shrugged and mouthed I didn't know!

After a few minutes of silence, Greg started the conversation, "So...Niall how is the band coming along?" I nodded and said, "It's going great. Busy and stressful but it's what we love to do, so no biggie."

"You shouldn't push yourselves too much, okay?" Dad said, worried about me and the lads. I nod and chuckle.

~~~

Taylor would be sleeping in the guest room while I'd be staying in my room. I stayed with her for a while. We were lying down in the bed, our hands intertwined. "Tay?" I asked, looking at the cream ceiling. Olivia and Liam went to her house and they'd be staying there.

"Yeah?" she said, sleepily. She covered her eyes with her arm and yawned.

I fought with myself, if I should say it or not. I turned to my side to face her and look at Taylor. "I love you," I whispered. She hummed a 'Mhhh,' I took her in my arms and hugged her like there was no tomorrow. "Good night my princess."

Why didn't she reply? My heart fell, looking down at her gorgeous features. She looked up, shocking me. I thought she was asleep. "I love you too Niall." She pecked me on my lips and snuggled up against me. Mum wouldn't mind if I slept here tonight, right? My eyelids slowly closed and I fell asleep beside the girl I loved.