Chapter 38- Sickly

Olivia’s POV 

“How was your stay?” Taylor asked me, she glanced at me and then down at her iTouch. We were on our way to Orlando. Sadly the vacation went by so fast. It was already June 28 and I just wanted to go back home and rest for a week. 

Shrugging, “It was good, I guess. I got to see my parents, which is a good thing.” Chris was still in the I.C.U. No one could see him, but he was doing better, that’s what the doctors told me. 

Taylor and I sat together while the boys were in front of us. “That’s great,” she smiled at me. 

“How was your stay?” I asked Taylor. “Niall’s parents were sweet aren’t they?” 

Niall popped his head and smiled at us. “They loved her. Adored her even,” Taylor blushed and rolled her eyes at her boyfriend. “Uh, Olivia would you mind if we switched seats?” I shake my head, grabbing my bag and walking to Niall’s place, where Liam was sleeping, listening to his music. 

I sat beside him and put my head on his shoulder, while listening to music of my own. Liam was there for me the whole time, I couldn’t even be happier for having him with me. And I get to call him my boyfriend. I never in a million years imagined Liam and me together. 

“Hey,” I heard a husky voice say, I looked up and smiled at him. “Come here,” he put the arm rest up and I snuggled against him, his hand around me. “Did you have a good time?” I nod, kissing him on his cheek. “I‘m glad,” 

Niall pushes my chair and hisses “No PDA PLEASE!” He groaned, as Taylor, Liam and I giggled at his expression. I looked back at him and saw his hand around Taylor. “You are such a hypocrite.” 

 ~~~ 

Liam’s POV 

“I cannot believe you and Annie are together!” I smile at Harry who was blushing like mad. Zayn had a look that read ‘I knew it from the beginning’ The girls were in the other room, just chilling while we were in the living room. We have just arrived at Orlando and the fans were crazy. Once I saw Harry holding Annie’s hand, I was pretty shocked. 

Harry sat on the bed, crossing his arms. “I know, little did I know, I liked her.” 

Louis giggled at himself while the lads and I all looked at him. “What is it?” Zayn raises his eyebrows at him. “I’m just texting Eleanor.” He shrugged and looked down at his phone. To be honest, Louis and Eleanor are the cutest couple in the world. They were perfect for each other. 

Zayn’s phone vibrated on the table, but he didn’t notice cause he was listening to music and his eyes were closed. I grabbed it and it was a text from someone named ‘Perrie’ 

It read: 

From: Perrie 

To: Zayn 

Hey! Miss you so much! I don’t really care about the secret thing! I’m fine with it! (: Love you too!

Zayn gasped and ran to me and yanked the phone out of my hands. “LIAM! Privacy!” I giggled and wiggled my eyebrows at him. “Who‘s Perrie, huh? I wonder who she is and what this ‘secret‘ is…” The lads watched Zayn and I. 

“Perrie Edwards,” She sounds so familiar. Oh I remember her, she was from the X-Factor with us. She was in this group called Little Mix. She was a funny girl. “I‘m dating her, secretly though.” The room went silent. We did not know Zayn was dating someone. We just talked about him and Perrie for the past hours. 

~~~ 

Olivia’s POV

Annie was telling Taylor and I about how her and Harry happened. We were pretty much shrieking so loud I think the boys could hear us. “Can we talk about something else? I‘m knackered.” She said. We all laid on the bed, our feet on the wall. We just stayed silent, not saying anything. It was a good silence.