Chapter Forty-One: Her

"Chapter Forty-One: I Love Her."

"Are you sure it'll be alright to go out?" You asked the doctor, who took off his lab coat before folding and placing it on his desk. Jimin smiled before holding up a thumb towards you.

"I informed everyone that I'm going to have an out-of-town meeting, no one will notice." He sent you a sneaky smile making you sigh as you patiently stood at the door of his room, watching him get his jacket.

It was a couple of days after your camp visited you. A lot has changed ever since, some changes were easy for you to adjust to while others still make you stiff. One thing is that you have a team of guards now, you dont know how to act with them following you around, so you had a short talk with them to at least stay out of your sight. Of course, they agreed willingly, but even after all of that, you can't get the thought of having several people following you around. 

"I was supposed to be with Jungkook and Taehyung, they might get mad," You muttered as you tried to think of an excuse to tell the two youngest. Jimin leaned against the edge of his desk, eyebrows furrowed, lips pursed as he watch you think.

Does she not want to go with me?

Those two brats might have gotten her wrapped around their fingers.

I want to have fun with her too.

"But the last time we saw each other was a week ago, and we didn't even get to talk that much since you were with the kids," He sulked, grabbing your attention. You blinked as you caught the expression he held, watching him cross his arms. 

"Do you not want to sneak out with me?" You flinched at his words, shaking your head quickly. 

"O-of course, I do! I just don't want Tae and Kook to think that I don't want to hang out with them," You explained, trying to be careful with your words. After some time living with these men, you took several notes on how to act, what to say, and what to do in certain situations.

One thing to look out for is their jealousy. 

Sometimes you just want to punch their necks from their overly jealous personalities.

I mean, who in the world would get jealous of their own brothers. 

Jimin saw how you were stuttering and picking your words carefully and smirked.

A little bit more and she'll go out with me...!

"If you don't want to, it's alright. Just go and have fun with Taehyung and Jungkook instead." He sighed as he slumped his shoulders, running a hand across his hair. You gulped before sighing, walking towards him and wrapping a hand around his neck closely. Jimin jumped from your action, not expecting you to do something so intimate.

Let's get back to the list of what to do and how to act around your mates. Another thing that they love so much that it makes them forget what they were doing in the first place was doing have some skinship. Holding hands, placing a palm on their cheeks, ruffling their hair, it all worked so well that you used it most of the time to calm them down.