Chapter Twenty-Eight: Die

"Chapter Twenty-Eight: At Least... I Got To Die In Your Arms, "

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"We couldn't fail,

because we believed in each other,"

-Not Today, BTS

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You clicked your tongue, annoyed by the situation. 

"Shin, how many?" You asked, voice low. Shin looked as they whipped out their katana, the tip touching the floor. 

"The five of them are there, but they have a large group of... what is that?" Shin squinted, really confused about what race the rows of men are. You side-glance at them, eyebrow raised. This is the first time they don't know what race a certain group is.

"Umm, Nyxie-chan?" You looked away from Shin to see Karma walking away from the corpses you just threw a dagger with, turning into ash. Your eyes widen as you recognized this specific effect. 

"When the hell did they learn necromancy?" Moon cursed as he stood beside you, Sonata following him, his sword out. Necromancy is the dark magic where you bring the dead bodies back to life, able to control every movement at the tip of your fingers. You clenched your jaw, picking out which formation is the best for this situation.

"Formation Z," You called out, your voice in a whisper. They looked at you before going to position. Shin and Moon went back while Sonata went forward, on his knee, arms out while you and Karma went behind him, making a big triangle. 

"What the hell is going on?" Namjoon exclaimed, looking at you worriedly, his mind pushing him to grab you and just get you away from whatever this is while his wolf did the same but his mind telling him that you can protect yourself and you're strong.

Ever since the day where you told them that you were a Human, he was ecstatic, having a Hunter and a Human as a mate, but it also makes his instincts haywire, telling him to always keep you at eyesight and close.

"Your Highnesses, we must go back to the palace," Shin instructed them, which they only stared at them confused. Jihyo staggered forward, about to fly to Moon but was held back by Shin, holding her shoulder.

"Your Highness, Moon is hired to protect you and your sisters. If you want to make his job harder, then please be my guess but for now, we need to follow Nyx's order for your safety," Shin reasoned with her, making her stop. 

"But we can fight, you all know that," Taehyung speak up, having the same panic the Fairies felt for their mate. 

"You are all in an unknown land, you aren't allowed to fight but if the fight was in the area of the palace, you could all fight. For now, it would benefit all of us if we kept them here," Shin explained while gesturing them back to the palace. The Elves, Witches, and Bereguinas followed their words while the two groups stayed in their place. 

"Your Majesties, please," Shin said, voice begging them. Moon looked back, sensing his mates' concern and fear. Moon side glanced at them, sending them a soft stare, face serious.

"Go," He softly said, his voice soft, trying to calm down his mates, which fortunately worked but needed one more push. He sends them his bright smile, making them cast one last look at him before following the hunter's instructions.