Chapter Thirty-Seven: Name

"Chapter Thirty-Seven: His Name Is Kang Do-Hyun,"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Sometimes we may get sick or tired, 

that's okay, I am by your side,"

-A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone, BTS

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You watched as the snowfall ever so slowly at the other side of the glass. You tried placing a hand against the glass but the sheer painful coldness pricked your skin, making it impossible.

It was three days after you managed to see your mates. After cuddling with Namjoon, the next day after that, everyone had busy schedules, which you understood. The coldness was unbearable, even in the morning, and all the maids and butler immediately made your room as warm as possible, placing in-wall heaters in every part of your room, a mountain of blankets, and giving you coffee and hot cocoa every hour. 

You were thankful, of course, but that meant you have stuck inside your room for the whole three days already. It made you incredibly antsy, relying on exercising and training inside your room, keeping your skills sharp, and keeping yourself warm.

A knock made you look to the door, saying a soft 'come in'. The door opened a painful gust of wind entered, making you wince and grabbing a blanket and swinging it around your figure. The door closed just as quickly as it was opened, two figures stepping inside your room. You looked up to see Raven and Gyuri holding a tray of food and another one for drinks.

"Good morning, Luna." They bowed before placing the trays down. You hummed back as a greeting, sitting down in front of the table. 

"How are the two of you doing?" You asked them as you dropped the blanket that was around your shoulders, leaning back in your chair. They beamed at you, Gyuri actually pushing Raven away while raising her hand.

"We managed to help the Kings out in their duties and they asked us how you were doing, Luna!" She brightly ended with a smile on her lips while Raven at the back nodded furiously at the back. You let a small chuckle slip as you shook your head.

You smiled sadly, happy that they asked about you but is a bit disappointed that they haven't visited you yet. You would have happily tagged along with them if the climate in their area would just let you. You mentally shook your head, trying not to get it to your head.

"Is it okay if you two stay accompany me? The loneliness is getting on my nerves these past few hours," You asked them with a nervous smile. Raven held Gyuri who was ready to jump onto the chair in front of you, looking at you with a questioning stare.

"Are you sure, Luna? We don't want to impose." You shook your head, gesturing your hand to the other seats in front of you. Gyuri cheered while Raven nodded, smiling as she sat beside Gyuri, who leaned at the table while you took the first bite of your lunch. Gyuri kept talking about her day, you nodding and giving reactions to her story while Raven would jump in, feeling pride feeling her up when they'd get a laugh from you.

She knows it's a grave thing that she has these feelings for you and she tried, desperately, to stop these feelings but she decided to just keep it a secret, accepting the fact that she could never have you as her lover.