Chapter Twenty-Four: Hair

"Chapter Twenty-Four: Oh How Much Jin, Hoseok And Taehyung Wants To Choke Them With Their Hair."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" I will become the Kim Jung Eun of the hip-hop world

and put a ban on everything except our music,"

- If I Rule The World, BTS

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been exactly 6 hours since Nyx left their side. Changkyun was confused as to why you suddenly told them that you have a mission, the night before the Summit meeting.

He sighed as he watched the butlers and guards of the princes ready their luggage for the week. He started tapping his foot against the marble floor of the entrance, anxiety settling in his chest.

"Beta Changkyun, is there something wrong?" Changkyun looked beside him to see a man wearing the same suit his wearing, paired with woolen gloves and his hair swept back.

"No. It's fine, Jay," Changkyun answered, shaking his head but continuing to tap his foot. Jay raised a brow, before stifling his chuckles.

Jay Park is the Gamma of the Asian Empire, which is staying with the Beta. He assists the beta, Kim Yoongi, Kim Seokjin, and Kim Hoseok with their meetings, political debates, and more.

"We both know you're more worried about the Luna than the Alphas," The gamma joked to his senior but the latter only glared back.

"Who the hell calls the kings of the Asian Empire alphas?" Changkyun looked at him with disgust as he shuddered. Jay laughed as he pats the back of the beta before wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"I do. Besides, it's normal for you to worry more about Luna than the alphas because that's your job. My job is to take your job when the luna is found," Jay assured him. Changkyun clicked his tongue as he looked away from the butlers.

"I can't help it if I don't even know where the Luna is going and when she's coming back," He muttered as he hears his own wolf whimper with worry for the same person. Jay comforted him by slapping his back harshly, making the beta cough.

"I feel you. Besides, the Alphas are about to leave the kingdom, the strongest out of all the werewolves in the whole world would be gone somewhere, even we don't know," Jay said before sighing and waving goodbye to the Beta when a guard called him. Changkyun nodded goodbye to him before wallowing himself back to his thoughts. He felt his heart drop when he thought about the luna, making his mood worse. He watched the gamma assist the kings making him question once again where the woman he's supposed to protect and assist at.

-

Namjoon watched the youngest ones quarrel about something about who has the harder job while supervising the gamma that's helping with the luggage. He looked at the older ones conversing calmly but he could sense the worry that his brothers felt for the same person. He sighed as he fiddled with a dagger which you gave him before you left the camp for your sudden mission. What reason, he still doesn't know.