not an update srry :(

hey guys, sadly im not here for an update but actually the opposite.

I want to give up the story.

I lost most of my interest in bts which makes it hard to continue something that I have cherished for almost four years. I still listen to their songs, of course, but the drive to continue writing about them is gone.But it's still hard to let go of something that has been with me even before the pandemic. Hours of writing and planning, people I have met through this story, I just can't throw it away honestly.I want to continue writing other interest, even original stories but It feels wrong to just discard this story wothout second thought.

So I want to offer two solutions.1) Rewrite the story. As some of you know, I started this story because I was obsessed with fanfiction and another is to improve my writing skills. When I reread my work, I would just gag and cringe from so much mistakes so If possible, I want to rewrite the story itself. I would keep major point of course and would not forget the little things but I think that good writing and writing style would make the story much more enjoyable so if wanted, I would willingly do it.
2) Give up this story and have someone else continue it. You simply would just have to dm me about your interest in it and of course, I would ask some questions about how long you were writing and why you would want to continue it and but I would willingly give this story to you if you are interested.
thats it :) I have been thinking about this for so long but I do think this is for the better than me making all of you wait for something that might not even come.
stay safe everyone. <3