Chapter Six: Small talk

Chapter Six: Small Talk

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"If you look at it in a certain way,

It's harder loving yourself

than loving someone else

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The girls lend their hands towards you and you reluctantly grabbed them. They slowly and patiently guided you to the bathroom.

Gyuri is still insisting on "helping" her shower but with Raven on your side, you managed to make her listen to the two.

The bathroom was more of a private pool. There was a square tub, big enough to be called a jacuzzi. The shower was as big as a janitor's closet and there were three sinks.

Three. Sinks.

Who in the world would use three sinks at once?

And why stop at three sinks.

You turned on the shower and stripped off your clothes. You set the shower to the middle setting and waited for the shower to adjust.

You sat down at the toilet seat and peeled off the first layer of the bandage. As you reach the last layer of the cast, the wound becomes sourer and sourer until it was exposed to the air.

The wound is still very red, a lot of blood is still oozing out the wound. You slapped your forehead for being so dumb.

Of course, it's still bleeding, you dumbass. You just got it a while ago.

You wrapped it back again in the bandage and pinned it. You stood up and reached towards the shower. You hummed in satisfaction and walked inside the shower.

You kept your bandaged leg out of the shower while you washed your body. Once the water washed off the suds on your hair, you just stood there, drifting off.

You unconsciously scratched your leg when you suddenly flinched when the wound screamed in rage. You sigh in frustration and pounded on the marble wall.

Suddenly you felt sudden warm water falling down your cheeks. You scrunched your eyebrows in confusion as to why the shower suddenly changed it's setting.

When realization finally sat in you as you angrily wiped away the tears. You unconsciously flashbacked to an unwanted memory.

~

"For the last time, Y/n, don't drop your arms! I've said this a hundred couple of times." The man with an untamed beard swung the wooden pole once more. The girl fell to the floor from the impact. She whimpered as she tried to get up but her legs gave up from the multiple hits received.

The man grumbled out in frustration as he watches the girl try to get up once more. He saw the small gleam from the girl's arm.

It was the small charm bracelet she got from her recent fourth birthday.

The man kneeled in front of her and pulled the bracelet off. The girl yelped and gasped to see the small charms to clink against the stone floor.