Chapter Ten: Rock

"Chapter Ten: Why In The World Would I Bring A Rock,"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Tell me,

what does that moon have that I don't?

'Us' is just the plural of  'u', "

-  BTS,134340

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Why do you two hate each other that much?" You asked as you load your bags into the trunk of the guards' car. Changkyun did the honor of loading in the rest. One guard was with your group as he held on an empty basket. Jungkook looked away as his eyes haze white.

It was now sunset and as the breeze becomes colder, you could see smoke from the middle of the camp, making you think about the campfire.

"We just do," Taehyung answered back. You hugged your body as you remembered that you unconsciously took off your coat back in your room. The daggers at your bicep did no help as the metal still send shivers through the leather, which you thought was impossible when you thought that the leather was the cold one.

Is that even possible?

That's when something warm covered your body. You looked over and see hands putting a black blazer over your shoulders. Your shoulder immediately slumped as it thawed from the cold. You looked up and see Taehyung adjusting his jacket on you before leaving and walking towards Jungkook. You looked at the jacket and did no attempt to take it off.

Your heartbeat becomes faster as you took in a breath as you remember a memory. You shook your head as you threw that thought off your mind.

"Already getting his jacket? Impressive, even for you, Madam," Changkyun said as he stood beside you. You looked at him, an eyebrow raised.

"Our prince here never opened up of having a mate, even fantasizing about you. Not once. Even acted disgusted about a fact that he has a mate." He explained after seeing your expression. He chuckled.

"It's just been one day and you've made the feared, controlling Kings of the biggest kingdom act like teenagers," He said before being called by one of the guards. You looked after him and looked at the princes, who are now looking at you. You looked away and started to walk towards the camp. You looked at the mouth of the entrance and see everyone in the camp waving and welcoming you back.

The corner of your mouth tilted as the people held your arm or patted your back. Bam Bam and Hyun came forward and hugged you. You didn't hug back as you whined about not wanting a hug but it didn't go noticed by the two then you were passed to the chief who held your shoulders lovingly and hugged you.

You sighed in contentment as you appreciate the father figure and hugged back. He lets you go with a pat when little high pitched shouts were heard. You didn't get to look at where it came from when you were tackled to the ground. You landed at your back as little multiple hands wiped and slapped your face while little drops of saliva flop to your face.