Chapter Four: You're Nyx

So Umm, it become a BIT gory.
If you have a weak stomach or disturbed by bloody things or just have a faint heart or something connected to that, I think it's best if you Umm skip the part.
Don't worry I'll tell you when that part will come.

"Chapter Four: You're Nyx, right?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Every day,

Every night

I kept on working,

while you were out clubbing

-Dope, BTS

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You blinked once.

You did it again.

Did they say the word or I'm just imagining things?

You looked back at the princes and noticed they are still at a daze. You noticed a movement at your side so you turned and a wolf jumped on you. You flicked your hand and grazed the side of the wolf. You kicked it in its stomach and rolled. Other wolves jumped in the fight. The fight was messy, from the beginning to the end. you swerved your way through huge wolves blocking your path. You hard a hard time trying to keep them back and trying not to get shot by an arrow.

⚠ the gory part starts(?) (I don't think it's gory but maybe some people will find it disturbing soooo...)

A wolf jumped in front of you and growled. You sneered back with eyes and threw one dagger at it. You swiped your foot below him swiftly and threw a punch. You ran and grabbed the dagger that landed at his side.

I'm gonna make it. You positively thought. You swerved in a zig-zag pattern to avoid the arrows that are continuously flying. Only after two meters, an arrow pierced through your thigh and knocked you out of force. You groaned and tried to get up but a hand clamped around your ankle and started pulling you against the ground. The pain was overwhelming but you sighed it out as you know that you suffered things much worse than this. 

You flipped your body suddenly and wrapped your "good" leg around the arm of the guard. You pulled down hard and flipped him over your head. you heaved a couple of breaths and tried to stand up. you winced at the pain but continued to try to run, walk, away. Then suddenly big muscled arms wrapped around your neck and pulled you to the ground, you choked as you fell and that and there isn't any air coming through your lungs. You tried to pry the arms off but despite your already tired body, small figure and the wound that a big contributor to your tiredness. Through your blurry and teary eyes, you saw another guard walking towards you. he's holding his stomach that seems to be bleeding. he looked down at you and kneeled beside you. you. You kept your eyes on him as you tried to pry off the arms. He growled at you and placed a hand around your wound. you winced loudly but choked on your voice.

(ok. the gore is done)

The lack of air and the pain in your thigh is overwhelming, black spots started to blend in with the surroundings. You fight the pain and the tiredness of your body back, but the black spot is stronger than you. you felt defeated at the moment you closed your eyes.